Hatrack River Writers Workshop   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Writers Workshop » Forums » Open Discussions About Writing » My fun new writers' site, Write 'em Cowgirls!

Author Topic: My fun new writers' site, Write 'em Cowgirls!
SharonID
Member # 5059

- posted      Profile for SharonID   Email SharonID         Edit/Delete Post 
I don't know if anyone is still around from the time when I had more time to posting to writers' forums, but I remember my time here fondly, and I've included a plug for and link to Hatrack on the fiction page for my new writers' resource and inspiration site. Write 'em Cowgirls! is not about genre, it's about bringing a bold, adventuresome spirit to one's writing. You don't need a horse or six-shooter, just the willingness to whip out a pen and write at the drop of a prompt. (Gents welcome too, but the name was irresistible. ) The core pages have now gone public, with more pages coming along soon. Among the more unique features are the Gallery pages in the Creativity corral—creative collages of images, words, and phrases to help spark ideas for writing. I hope you'll come for a visit and take a write on the wild side with Write 'em Cowgirls! http://write-em-cowgirls.com/

Best Regards,

Sharon Cousins (aka SharonID), http://write-em-cowgirls.com/

Posts: 34 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
snapper
Member # 7299

- posted      Profile for snapper   Email snapper         Edit/Delete Post 
Interesting sight. Thanks for heads up.
Posts: 3072 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doc Brown
Member # 1118

- posted      Profile for Doc Brown   Email Doc Brown         Edit/Delete Post 
You don't know if anyone is still around from the time when you were posting more often? Geez!

You should hang with us more, Sharon.

Also, your website is fun. Some nicely written bits there.

Yippie-ki-yay, cowgirl!

Posts: 976 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.