Hatrack River Writers Workshop   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Writers Workshop » Forums » Open Discussions About Writing » Honestly, it really happened! (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Honestly, it really happened!
trousercuit
Member # 3235

- posted      Profile for trousercuit   Email trousercuit         Edit/Delete Post 
I'd unionize too if people were making me cool their cars by running in a tiny hamster wheel.
Posts: 453 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pooka
Member # 1738

- posted      Profile for pooka   Email pooka         Edit/Delete Post 
When was it that all my jahooties were going on strike? My fridge and some kind of computer thing and... well, I've obviously blocked it out of my memory because it was all so horrible. I think the electric windows on my husband's van, there was someting else.

Oh, yeah, my work computer's power supply quit on the last day of the fiscal year, and I was the bookkeeper.

[This message has been edited by pooka (edited May 22, 2006).]

Posts: 334 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Survivor
Member # 213

- posted      Profile for Survivor   Email Survivor         Edit/Delete Post 
Hah. I suppose that it would be rude of me to mention that in the incident of the exploding capacitor, my monitor was still working, eh? Even when electronics fail on me, they don't actually stop performing their functions to the very best of their ability.

It's probably a strange mixture of love and fear. Mostly fear, I think. But that's because I find the thought of being loved by little green men, be they Jahooti, Magooti, or otherwise oriented, is just a little off-putting to me.

Posts: 8322 | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spaceman
Member # 9240

- posted      Profile for Spaceman           Edit/Delete Post 
The cap might have been invoved with power up or something.
Posts: 2 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trousercuit
Member # 3235

- posted      Profile for trousercuit   Email trousercuit         Edit/Delete Post 
Don't deny the little green man lover inside you, Survivor. Soon, it will cease to be illegal.
Posts: 453 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hoptoad
Member # 2145

- posted      Profile for hoptoad   Email hoptoad         Edit/Delete Post 

I think I'd better read this thread from the start...

Posts: 1683 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Survivor
Member # 213

- posted      Profile for Survivor   Email Survivor         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh, I don't deny my love for them. I just find it creepy if they love me back
Posts: 8322 | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Susannaj4
Member # 3189

- posted      Profile for Susannaj4   Email Susannaj4         Edit/Delete Post 
So do Jahooties eat? I'm missing food and I know that I didn't eat it.
Posts: 341 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pooka
Member # 1738

- posted      Profile for pooka   Email pooka         Edit/Delete Post 
Well yeah, that's why you have to spill something into the ventilation slits on your monitor on a regular basis.
Posts: 334 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.