Hatrack River Writers Workshop   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Writers Workshop » Forums » Writing Challenges » The bookend challenge (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: The bookend challenge
Utahute72
Member # 9057

- posted      Profile for Utahute72   Email Utahute72         Edit/Delete Post 
Some of us are Realllly slow writers.
Posts: 459 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SuziQ
Member # 9730

- posted      Profile for SuziQ   Email SuziQ         Edit/Delete Post 
I had something almost ready for this, then went off and left it on my work computer...dork. Oh well, next time. Best of luck to everyone who entered.
Posts: 33 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
snapper
Member # 7299

- posted      Profile for snapper   Email snapper         Edit/Delete Post 
That is a shame, SuzyQ.

I am working on adding the last couple of entries onto the master file, and sorting out who wrote what. If you still want in, you have minutes (as in about 15) to send me something. If you're that close, please send me an email.

I will be sending out emails very soon. Thank you for your patience.

Posts: 3072 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
snapper
Member # 7299

Everyone should have received an email with an attachment of everyones story. Let me know if you were left out of the loop.

We have a few first time authors to hatrack, including one who dove in on the first day as a member.

I haven't set up a time table but if I don't see something by next weekend, I'll give you a ring.

Bonus point for the first person to send me critiques of all the stories and their votes!

Good luck to all!

Posts: 3072 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
axeminister
Member # 8991

- posted      Profile for axeminister   Email axeminister         Edit/Delete Post 
Received:

Frank, will you be posting the list of entrants names?

Maybe start a new thread so we can concentrate on guessing and not muck this thread up. Or have our ever so important guesses lost within these multiple pages.

Up to you.

I have a guess who wrote the first one. It's just a wild and crazy guess tho. Shot in the dark. [Wink]

Axe

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
snapper
Member # 7299

Sure. Let me post it in the other thread. Give me a few minutes. Critiques are coming!!!
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.