Hatrack River Writers Workshop   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Writers Workshop » Forums » Fragments and Feedback for Short Works » The Unforgiven

Author Topic: The Unforgiven
uberslacker2
Member # 1397

- posted      Profile for uberslacker2   Email uberslacker2         Edit/Delete Post 
The Unforgiven is my current project. It's the first part of a work that could eventually be novel length (the actual story "The Unforgiven is about 18,000 words) The story follows Michael throughout his journey in a huge desert called "The Wastelands" A large oriental-classical empire resides in the plains and forest to the east of this desert. The story follows Michael through his time with the unforgiven and the conflicting thoughts he has on the philosophy and ethics surrounding them. The story eventually concludes with him moving on to the next stage in his life (the story I am writing now).

If this isn't enough (read: If I suck at writing an intro) or you'd like to read the story feel free to e-mail me at uberslacker2@aol.com. If the 18,000 words is to daunting for a critique I have it split into about four smaller chunks.

The Great Uberslacker

Posts: 70 | Registered: Mar 2002  | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.