Hatrack River Writers Workshop   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Writers Workshop » Forums » Fragments and Feedback for Short Works » Today and Tommorow

Author Topic: Today and Tommorow
Some Guy
Member # 1493

- posted      Profile for Some Guy   Email Some Guy         Edit/Delete Post 
I PREVIOUSLY HAD THIS UNDER: FROM ST. AUGUSTINE WITH RESPECT. HOWEVER, IT WASN'T A CATCHY OR GOOD TITLE, SO I CAME UP WITH TODAY AND TOMORROW. THIS IS A NEW VERSION OF THE PREVIOUS POST UNDER THE OTHER NAME. I'VE ADDED TO IT, AND I THINK YOU'LL LIKE IT. KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR MY UPDATES!

Shura,
There is an American agent named John Williams who is after you. His assignment is to kill you at all costs. He is approximately six feet tall with blond hair and a muscular build. He carries himself like a man who wants to stay hidden, which is what he wants to do. He wants to find you and kill you, so you must beat him to the punch.
-Borya

There was nobody else on the dark ally, he was entirely alone. Shura had to escape from Russia, and he had to do it quickly and quietly. His life was in danger. He was wanted in almost all countries, not to mention America, his greatest fear. The American government had the best resources, and always seemed to have everybody on their side. Not Shura. Once he reaches his goal he won't have to worry about America. He'll destroy America. One might ask, "How do you destroy America? You can't destroy their spirit, and definitely not their country. You want to destroy America, you have to destroy the world."

"But I know how to destroy America," thought Shura as he walked in the total darkness.

Instead of deleting this post, I've shortened it to about 13 lines.

Kathleen Dalton-Woodbury

[This message has been edited by Kathleen Dalton Woodbury (edited August 17, 2002).]

Posts: 7 | Registered: Aug 2002  | Report this post to a Moderator
Infyrno
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
I suppose that this is YOUR view of thirteen lines right?

"Insanity is your only escape"

Vycye

| Report this post to a Moderator
Survivor
Member # 213

- posted      Profile for Survivor   Email Survivor         Edit/Delete Post 
Please note that--as you were required to agree prior to entering this forum--KDW is the boss here (yea, even the boss of thee ).

Anyway, I'd be willing to read part of this story if you'd e-mail it to me, but my comments will be pretty basic, and I probably won't do the whole thing (I probably will read the whole story, but I may not make many comments other than basic issuse).

Posts: 8322 | Registered: Aug 1999  | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.