Hatrack River Writers Workshop   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Writers Workshop » Forums » Fragments and Feedback for Short Works » A delicate question...

Author Topic: A delicate question...
JOHN
Member # 1343

- posted      Profile for JOHN           Edit/Delete Post 
I've moved forward, but I'm still fine-tuning that scene I posted on the board under the Dealing with Romance thread. I have a question and would like a couple of people to take a look at it. If at all possible I would like to get the opinion of both a female writer and male writer. The question and scene is of a delicated nature, and I really don't want to be thought of as "the Sex-Guy." I also don't have enough room to post a synosis of the backstory, but I would be more than willing to e-mail it, along with my stupid question, to someone that had the time to look it over. It's basically one sentence that's bothering me, but I'd lkie an opinion on the whole scene. If your up for it, leave an affirmative response with you're e-mail address and a I'll send it to you.

Thanks,

JOHN!

Posts: 401 | Registered: Jan 2002  | Report this post to a Moderator
Hildy9595
Member # 1489

- posted      Profile for Hildy9595   Email Hildy9595         Edit/Delete Post 
Sounds intriguing, John. If the opinion of a woman married for 11+ years would help, please send your questions to hildy9595@aol.com.
Posts: 338 | Registered: Aug 2002  | Report this post to a Moderator
JOHN
Member # 1343

I send it to you probably later today, 09/17/02, my files are at work. Married or no, I think a could use a femine opinion. I'll type the synopsis in the actual e-mail---Ok if I send the attachment in Word 98 format?

Thanks,

JOHN!

Hildy9595
Member # 1489

- posted      Profile for Hildy9595   Email Hildy9595         Edit/Delete Post 
No problem, Word 98 will work. I'll keep an eye out for it
Posts: 338 | Registered: Aug 2002  | Report this post to a Moderator
JOHN
Member # 1343

I blew off work yesterday. Sorry about that--I'm geting everything together. You'll have it before the days out. Thanks again.

JOHN!

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.