Hatrack River Writers Workshop   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Writers Workshop » Forums » Fragments and Feedback for Short Works » Just lookng for some feedback on my book

Author Topic: Just lookng for some feedback on my book
One Winged Angel
Member # 1671

- posted      Profile for One Winged Angel   Email One Winged Angel         Edit/Delete Post 
Hi All, just looking for some anonomus feedback on a chapter on my book, im doing a re write of it using a differet style of writing, but i wanted to see what others thought, here u are.

Chapter Nineteen
A Damaged Soul
(A mixed Memory...)

The Group had been walking for nearly an hour now, and was already feeling the effects of the constant cold. Durkan’s spell had already been long overpowered by the chilling wind, and no matter how hard he tried, he could not cast another one. The cold was keeping him from doing anything. Surprisingly, Gus had not complained once, he was probably to cold to care about his problems. Omar was the only one who was not doing to bad. It seems that dwarves had a natural strength against the cold. All they could see ahead of them, that is when they could see ahead of them was miles and miles of open highlands. The rolling tundra seemed to pierce though the horizon and on into the storm. Each gust of wind sucked more and more energy from the already wounded group. Durkan knew we they needed shelter soon, but where could he find it. There was nothing but snow in every direction.
Durkan was beginning to notice that Terra was watching behind her back quite often, as if she was looking for something.

Sorry, but we must ask that you post only thirteen lines of text here at the Hatrack writers forum. This is to protect your electronic rights to the material as well as to keep the size of posts down.

Thank you.

Kathleen Dalton-Woodbury

[This message has been edited by Kathleen Dalton Woodbury (edited July 07, 2003).]

Posts: 2 | Registered: Jul 2003  | Report this post to a Moderator
One Winged Angel
Member # 1671

- posted      Profile for One Winged Angel   Email One Winged Angel         Edit/Delete Post 
I appologize next time I will take requests and E- mail, as is the norm on this board
Posts: 2 | Registered: Jul 2003  | Report this post to a Moderator
mags
Member # 1570

- posted      Profile for mags   Email mags         Edit/Delete Post 
I'll drop you an email about it tomorrow. (I do have the whole thing, btw)
Posts: 142 | Registered: Jan 2003  | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.