Hatrack River Writers Workshop   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Writers Workshop » Forums » Hatrack Writers - Publications & Reviews » Internet Radio Appearance

Author Topic: Internet Radio Appearance
Hildy9595
Member # 1489

- posted      Profile for Hildy9595   Email Hildy9595         Edit/Delete Post 
Not sure if this is the right area to post this in, but I thought I'd mention that I'm being interviewed on an internet radio show tomorrow (Tuesday) at noon EST. You can click to listen at http://www.artistfirst.com. It's just me talking to the host of the web site that is selling my YA serial story, Sweet Dreams, about that story and my other writing-related activities. If you're on the computer and want something to laugh at...er, listen to...check it out!

Posts: 338 | Registered: Aug 2002  | Report this post to a Moderator
MaryRobinette
Member # 1680

- posted      Profile for MaryRobinette   Email MaryRobinette         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey! That's great. Except that I'm in a darn meeting all day. Do you know if they'll archive it?
Posts: 2022 | Registered: Jul 2003  | Report this post to a Moderator
Kolona
Member # 1438

- posted      Profile for Kolona   Email Kolona         Edit/Delete Post 
As Martha would say, 'It's a good thing.' Congrats!
Posts: 1810 | Registered: Jun 2002  | Report this post to a Moderator
Keeley
Member # 2088

- posted      Profile for Keeley   Email Keeley         Edit/Delete Post 
Congrats!

Sorry I missed it (darn lunch break *grumble*).

Posts: 836 | Registered: Jul 2004  | Report this post to a Moderator
MaryRobinette
Member # 1680

- posted      Profile for MaryRobinette   Email MaryRobinette         Edit/Delete Post 
How did it go?
Posts: 2022 | Registered: Jul 2003  | Report this post to a Moderator
Hildy9595
Member # 1489

- posted      Profile for Hildy9595   Email Hildy9595         Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks for the congrats. I'm not sure if the interview is archived...I'll try to find out.

It went well. The interviewer was very mellow, and it felt more like a chat on the phone with a friend rather than an interview. All in all, a positive experience.

Posts: 338 | Registered: Aug 2002  | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.