Hatrack River Writers Workshop   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Writers Workshop » Forums » Hatrack Writers - Publications & Reviews » Hatrackers' (and Others) Book Signing

Author Topic: Hatrackers' (and Others) Book Signing
EricJamesStone
Member # 1681

- posted      Profile for EricJamesStone   Email EricJamesStone         Edit/Delete Post 
If you happen to live in the Los Angeles area, you can come to the Writers of the Future book signing at the Borders bookstore at Sunset and Vine in Hollywood.

In addition to Hatrack members Luc Reid and Eric James Stone (signing the brand-new WOTF Volume XX), some of the WOTF judges will be signing, including Anne McCaffrey, Jerry Pournelle, Robert Sawyer and more.

The signing will be from 1:00 to 3:00pm on Saturday, August 21.

Be sure to mention Hatrack when you meet Luc or me.

[This message has been edited by EricJamesStone (edited August 20, 2004).]

Posts: 1517 | Registered: Jul 2003  | Report this post to a Moderator
Robyn_Hood
Member # 2083

- posted      Profile for Robyn_Hood   Email Robyn_Hood         Edit/Delete Post 
Cool! Wish I was closer, it would be nice to meet you in person. Anyways, best of luck and have fun
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Jul 2004  | Report this post to a Moderator
Edmund
Member # 2044

- posted      Profile for Edmund   Email Edmund         Edit/Delete Post 
Exciting stuff, especially sitting at the same table with some of those judges. Congrats!
Posts: 1200 | Registered: Jun 2004  | Report this post to a Moderator
Kolona
Member # 1438

- posted      Profile for Kolona   Email Kolona         Edit/Delete Post 
Too far for me, but have fun!
Posts: 1810 | Registered: Jun 2002  | Report this post to a Moderator
autumnmuse
Member # 2136

- posted      Profile for autumnmuse   Email autumnmuse         Edit/Delete Post 
Lucky dogs! I have always wanted to meet Anne McCaffrey in particular, but talking to any or all of those people would be a wonderful experience. Maybe when it's over you could post a little bit of what it was like for those of us who are not fortunate enough to go; we can salivate over your descriptions and live vicariously through you!
Posts: 818 | Registered: Aug 2004  | Report this post to a Moderator
MaryRobinette
Member # 1680

- posted      Profile for MaryRobinette   Email MaryRobinette         Edit/Delete Post 
Have a great time!
Posts: 2022 | Registered: Jul 2003  | Report this post to a Moderator
punahougirl84
Member # 1731

- posted      Profile for punahougirl84   Email punahougirl84         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh Man... wish I could have gone.

I knew Anne M. was going to be in L.A., but didn't know why. That would have been a bonus, after meeting you Closest I get was meeting Adam Connell at Balticon.

I enjoyed Luc Reid's story "A Ship That Bends" though it didn't conform to my "Disney ending" preference!

You know, I went to the WotF site and they still aren't listing info on XX. Very irritating.

Congrats again!

Posts: 465 | Registered: Aug 2003  | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.