Hatrack River Writers Workshop   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Writers Workshop » Forums » Hatrack Writers - Publications & Reviews » EBOOK GIVEAWAY: Seeking Reviews

Author Topic: EBOOK GIVEAWAY: Seeking Reviews
WarrenB
Member # 10927

- posted      Profile for WarrenB   Email WarrenB         Edit/Delete Post 
Hi all!

Stories from the Space Between – Amazon.com

I'm starting a new topic for the sake of visibility. Which is basically the issue... I'm trying to get some more (honest, of course) reader reviews on Amazon for the little book I put out in April this year. It doesn't fit into Hatrack's usual genres at all, but I'm hoping it'll interest a few of you regardless.

'Stories from the Space Between' is a small collection of poetry from 2018-19, with one little prose piece thrown in for good luck. The work is mostly free verse, and narrative/confessional in style. "Simple poems about complex things" is what I'm shooting for.

I'd like to say it's riddled with sex, violence, intrigue, thrills and spills ... But it's more about love, change, recovery, loss, and the occasional social issue. Still, worth a read I think. At 68 pages it's a <2-hour read.

The e-book will be free on Amazon tomorrow, from 00:00 PDT tonight through 23:59 PDT on Saturday, 29 June. If you take the time to download, please take the time to review.

Link follows: Stories from the Space Between – Amazon.com

Thanks in advance. And wishing you all a great weekend,

Warren

Posts: 115 | Registered: May 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WarrenB
Member # 10927

Posting again to maintain post visibility. About 16 hours of 'freeness' remain, if anyone's willing to take a look. (Hmmm, he thought, after checking every social media platform he has posted on, and noting the remarkable silence. I must be doing something wrong. Surely it shouldn't be this hard to give my book away? Oy vey.)
Posts: 115 | Registered: May 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Grumpy old guy
Member # 9922

- posted      Profile for Grumpy old guy   Email Grumpy old guy         Edit/Delete Post 
E-books, from my POV are passe. Haven't had a reader in 2 or 3 years.

Don't know if this is a common trend.

Phil.

Posts: 1937 | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WarrenB
Member # 10927

What do you read instead? A return to paper? Or has Audible taken over the world? For me, price and convenience issues mean that ebooks are, more or less, all that I read.
Grumpy old guy
Member # 9922

- posted      Profile for Grumpy old guy   Email Grumpy old guy         Edit/Delete Post 
Paper rules. There's nothing like actually turning a page.

Phil.

Posts: 1937 | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.