Hatrack River Writers Workshop   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Writers Workshop » Forums » Open Discussions About Writing » Eh?

Author Topic: Eh?
JK
Member # 654

- posted      Profile for JK   Email JK         Edit/Delete Post 
Okay, for the past couple of weeks, when I came to enter the forum, the link wasn't there. When I tried other avenues of entrance, I was told the workshop was down for repairs. When I checked today, the link still wasn't there, but on some curious whim I decided to try the other avenues again. This time I got in, and it looks like other people have been getting in for weeks.
What's going on?
A very confused,
JK

Posts: 503 | Registered: Sep 2000  | Report this post to a Moderator
kwsni
Member # 970

- posted      Profile for kwsni   Email kwsni         Edit/Delete Post 
I haven't had any problem getting on. The conversation's been a little slow, not sure if that's a result of what you're talking about or not.

Posts: 177 | Registered: Mar 2001  | Report this post to a Moderator
JP Carney
Member # 894

- posted      Profile for JP Carney   Email JP Carney         Edit/Delete Post 
The difference is that there used to be a link one or two clicks into the forum/writers groups links, but now you have to actually click on either the writers group or young writers group to get to the page with the link on it. I think it's just a click deeper into the site is all.
Posts: 151 | Registered: Feb 2001  | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.