Hatrack River Writers Workshop   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Writers Workshop » Forums » Open Discussions About Writing » Clarification...

Author Topic: Clarification...
JP Carney
Member # 894

- posted      Profile for JP Carney   Email JP Carney         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, gang. Just wanted to clarify something. In a thread that is now closed I wrote:

I'm an editor with White Wolf publishing. I hop around sites like this (I'm a editor and OSC fan, after all) to see what 'amature' writers are talking about. [go to the thread and read the full post to get the context of the message]

What I was trying to do was give an example of how an editor might be lurking this site, and showing how 'publishing' works on the internet isn't a good idea. What I inadvertantly did was imply to everyone here that I'm an editor (with White Wolf, no less! I love their stuff!)

As I re-read the post I realized that my 'for instance' was not very clear (I was tipped off when one of the group e-mail me privately asking about my 'editorship' and publishing house). I should have started my post with something like, "Let's say I'm an editor...".

So, for the record, I am NOT an editor with White Wolf, and I apologize for any implication to the contrary.

I guess this just goes to show I need to be more careful and precise in my writing (especially on the internet). Thanks for understanding.

Ciao,

JP

[This message has been edited by JP Carney (edited May 29, 2001).]

Posts: 151 | Registered: Feb 2001  | Report this post to a Moderator
Writer_Actress
Member # 848

- posted      Profile for Writer_Actress           Edit/Delete Post 
GASP!!! you lied to us!! shame on you.... lol. i'm just kidding.
Posts: 426 | Registered: Jan 2001  | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.