Hatrack River Writers Workshop   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Writers Workshop » Forums » Open Discussions About Writing » Otiosa

Author Topic: Otiosa
LanceFardreamer
Member # 699

- posted      Profile for LanceFardreamer   Email LanceFardreamer         Edit/Delete Post 
In case you don't already know, a few of us who met here, in the Hatrack forum, have started a writer's area. It's called Otiosa, and you can join if you're serious about writing.
Our first group is already full, but there's plenty of room for others to start their own.

We'd like to see you there and posting. If you don't want to join, you can still come by and read our work. Otiosa is at http://www.otiosa.com .

If you'd like to start a group, there's an area there where you can post a petition to join. You can also e-mail moderator@otiosa.com or torrez@otiosa.com.

I hope to see you all there.

Posts: 644 | Registered: Oct 2000  | Report this post to a Moderator
wes
Member # 846

- posted      Profile for wes   Email wes         Edit/Delete Post 
no offense lance, but these forums that keep poping up are very poorly written codewise. i would offer to re-write them, but i'm in the process of making my own site. perhaps you would consider switching to the forum on my site when i'm done with it? if you like the appearance?
Posts: 201 | Registered: Jan 2001  | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.