Hatrack River Writers Workshop   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Writers Workshop » Forums » Hatrack Groups » Large SF Novel Group

Author Topic: Large SF Novel Group
hopekeeper
Member # 2701

- posted      Profile for hopekeeper   Email hopekeeper         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm not going to lie... if you want to work with me I'll expect a large degree of commitment. My story is very long (15,000 so far) and possibly underdeveloped--I'm basically writing a very detailed outline. I'm interested in working with large writings of SF so if you're interested contact me at dimensionsoldier@gmail.com
Posts: 73 | Registered: Jul 2005  | Report this post to a Moderator
Moonshine
Member # 2704

- posted      Profile for Moonshine   Email Moonshine         Edit/Delete Post 
Matt, I'm fine with reading a huge amount of writing. I'm very good about getting back to people. However, I write in fits and burst. Sometimes...I have a lot and other times I don't. I'm trying to be less sporadic. So...I e-mailed you but...beware.
Posts: 24 | Registered: Jul 2005  | Report this post to a Moderator
hopekeeper
Member # 2701

- posted      Profile for hopekeeper   Email hopekeeper         Edit/Delete Post 
Haha so do I! Although like I've said... I've got 1/3 of the story finished... in my "outline" so I really just have to edit before sending it to you... thanks for being a friend!
Posts: 73 | Registered: Jul 2005  | Report this post to a Moderator
Moonshine
Member # 2704

I do try.
benskia
Member # 2422

- posted      Profile for benskia   Email benskia         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey you guys.
This might be for me.
I wouldn't be able to read all your 15,000 words in one go, but could chip away at it a thousand or so at a time.

I'm attempting a novel, and rather than keep going to the fragments and feedback board (i think i've bored everyone with this story now), I'd like to get into a critique group.

Cheers.

Posts: 329 | Registered: Mar 2005  | Report this post to a Moderator
Moonshine
Member # 2704

If you send me the first...I dunno...page or two of your story, I'll read it and get it back to you. As of yet...we're a loosely based bunch. I have yet to finish my work and Matt has sent me some of his...and then he started over. All is new and I'd be glad to help.

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.