Hatrack River Writers Workshop   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Writers Workshop » Forums » Hatrack Groups » Critique Group Forming

Author Topic: Critique Group Forming
cll
Member # 3673

- posted      Profile for cll   Email cll         Edit/Delete Post 
I would like to invite 4 or 5 other writers to join with me in a fiction critique group. Doesn't matter what kind of writing as long as you are willing to submit personal material and give honest in-depth opinions on other's work. 2,000 word a month minimum- we can deal with maximum later if needed.

Cynthia Lewis

Posts: 92 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cll
Member # 3673

Still waiting! Doesn't anyone need a group?
Posts: 92 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LibbieMistretta
Member # 3496

- posted      Profile for LibbieMistretta   Email LibbieMistretta         Edit/Delete Post 
I'd most definitely be interested in critiquing, but just at the moment, I don't have enough on hand to submit for critiques myself! I'm smack in the middle of local wedding season (I'm a wedding photographer) and am working ridiculous hours to stay on top of my turnaround times. But I would LOVE to read and critique, and maybe I can participate with my own writing more toward the end of September...?
Posts: 61 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wayne
Member # 3675

- posted      Profile for Wayne   Email Wayne         Edit/Delete Post 
cll,

I would like to join your group. Since you've critiqued some of my stuff on F&F, you know that I'm in the very beginning stages of a sci-fi novel, but I would be happy to submit a 2000 word short story or fragment of a short story each month. If possible, I would prefer to submit fragments of the novel.

I have written for my own amusement most of my life, but I've learned since joining Hatrack that my "skill" is not up to the standards of the industry I'm interested in joining. I have a lot of work to do, and your Critique Group seems like a very good place to do it. Please let me know if I am welcome.

Wayne

Posts: 98 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aust Alien
Member # 3493

- posted      Profile for Aust Alien   Email Aust Alien         Edit/Delete Post 
I'd be keen to join. I work with another Hatrack group, and wouldn't mind a second round of submitting stuff ie after all the great suggestions I get from them.

Let me know when-where-how.

Posts: 92 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cll
Member # 3673

Sorry to anyone new but this group is full up and has a waiting list.

cll

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.