Hatrack River Writers Workshop   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Writers Workshop » Forums » Hatrack Groups » Longshot: Group in SLC?

Author Topic: Longshot: Group in SLC?
David
Member # 4125

- posted      Profile for David   Email David         Edit/Delete Post 
I was hoping to setup a face-to-face writers' group in the Salt Lake City, UT area. I know there are plenty of OSC fans in the area, being this close to ground zero 1/2... anyone interested?
Posts: 31 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kathleen Dalton Woodbury
Administrator
Member # 59

- posted      Profile for Kathleen Dalton Woodbury   Email Kathleen Dalton Woodbury         Edit/Delete Post 
To set up a face-to-face group, it might be a good idea to suggest some neutral meeting place, like the downtown library. (This Saturday they're having the Great Salt Lake Book Festival, and you might find some information about SLC writing groups there.)
Posts: 8826 | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
David
Member # 4125

- posted      Profile for David   Email David         Edit/Delete Post 
Leave it to me to check my own post too late. >.< That would have been good to check out the library yesterday.

I had figured I'd see if anyone was interested, and then go from there. Ultimately, my preference would be Sugarhouse Barnes and Noble, but that is definitely up for debate. Still don't know if anyone is interested. Frequency and time of meetings would be flexible to accomodate members' schedules. Just post here or PM me.

Posts: 31 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.