Hatrack River Writers Workshop   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Writers Workshop » Forums » FAQs and Links to Discussions » cancellation of account, membership

Author Topic: cancellation of account, membership
JB Reese
Member # 9552

- posted      Profile for JB Reese   Email JB Reese         Edit/Delete Post 
Whom it concerns,

I'm surprised that you don't tell new members, or from what I can or can not find, how to leave the group. Not that I want to leave. It makes me feel trapped. As if, there is no way out of a bad situation that just will not go away. Security is an important issue with me. Ego's are ugly, especially when they are cornered and vulnerable without any means to protect themselves. Learning is one things, plots, counter-plots, and degradation of character can be most threatening. Implied isolation and non cooperation, in my neighborhood, is a blunt way of telling your neighbor to find another home. So I'm requesting instructions in how to "Move on" as it were. I will feel better when I know that what I'm faced with isn't a good fit, that I can exit without fan fair.
JB Reese

I'm not having any problems with anyone, suffered an encounter with diabetes lost over 50 pounds all my material for a project. Passed out on my computer/keyboard, when they pulled me off they deleted everything I had, on several screens and someone dotted out my postings. I'm back up and running (walking), I was two blood thinners from a coma, now I'm on baby aspirins and a fist full of meds. I was on my way to shed, and passed out and was dragged off to the med-center. Now there is a story in itself.
JB

[This message has been edited by JB Reese (edited July 04, 2011).]

Posts: 9 | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kathleen Dalton Woodbury
Administrator
Member # 59

- posted      Profile for Kathleen Dalton Woodbury   Email Kathleen Dalton Woodbury         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm sorry that you've felt trapped in this forum. I wish you had emailed me about any problems you were having with others here, and I would have done what I could to remedy them.

As for the topic question, how about just emailing me and asking me to delete your registration? If you want to leave the forum more completely than that, you can also ask me to delete any topics and replies you've posted.

Posts: 8826 | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.