Hatrack River Writers Workshop Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Writers Workshop » Forums » Next, Please Introduce Yourself » Since I ought to...

Author Topic: Since I ought to...
GZ
Member # 1374

- posted      Profile for GZ   Email GZ         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, even though I've now put this off for a spectularly long time, I guess I should still post an intro.

I'm 28 and a life-long Midwesterner.
I've been a member of the board since 2002 and it's been a great resourse.

I got into writing when I finished school and gave into that "I'd like to write a book" notion I'd had for forever. It's been an interesting trip. The books are still in progress, as I'm not as consistant as I should be with regular writing (real life seems to be too distracting at times), but is still fun, and I continue to mail short stories out there as often as I can. I'm most interested in fantasy, with hint of romance and science fiction thrown in for good measure.

Posts: 652 | Registered: Feb 2002  | Report this post to a Moderator
MaryRobinette
Member # 1680

- posted      Profile for MaryRobinette   Email MaryRobinette         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So that's who you are... I was wondering.
Posts: 2022 | Registered: Jul 2003  | Report this post to a Moderator
MrClean
Member # 1958

- posted      Profile for MrClean           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi GZ! I know you been around a while but welcome from me. I'm still new but since I've greeted every single person on the indtroduction board, my total posts have far exceeded any expection I could have ever imagined. I like to clean things. great to know you.

MC

Posts: 140 | Registered: Mar 2004  | Report this post to a Moderator
Kolona
Member # 1438

- posted      Profile for Kolona   Email Kolona         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi, GZ! I think I owe you an e-mail. Has your Phantom count increased past three?
Posts: 1810 | Registered: Jun 2002  | Report this post to a Moderator
FreyasFriend
Member # 2426

- posted      Profile for FreyasFriend   Email FreyasFriend         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello. What is it like to have finished school? For me, getting that degree simply meant that I could now take the classes denied me when pursuing the degree. It must be a nice feeling to have finished.
Posts: 39 | Registered: Mar 2005  | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.