Hatrack River
Home   |   About Orson Scott Card   |   News & Reviews   |   OSC Library   |   Forums   |   Contact   |   Links
Research Area   |   Writing Lessons   |   Writers Workshops   |   OSC at SVU   |   Calendar   |   Store
E-mail this page
Hatrack River Writers Workshop Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Writers Workshop » Forums » Next, Please Introduce Yourself » Hello from a newbe..

Author Topic: Hello from a newbe..
Tabularasa
Member # 8665

- posted      Profile for Tabularasa           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello everyone,
I just had the Ok to join the forum. I am very excited to be here among so many writers. I must admit i am very nervous because i never show my work to anybody. I read few things on here and i see that many of you are full of verve and originality...I hope to learn a lot and be less frightned to expose my writing...Thanks a lot. By for now <wave>

Posts: 4 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Unwritten
Member # 7960

- posted      Profile for Unwritten   Email Unwritten         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome!
Posts: 938 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DWD
Member # 8649

- posted      Profile for DWD   Email DWD         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome, Tabularasa!
Posts: 88 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crystal Stevens
Member # 8006

- posted      Profile for Crystal Stevens   Email Crystal Stevens         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You sound like such a sweet person. Don't be shy and come on inside the magical treehouse. We're all friends here and ready to help you in any way we can. Did you find your suite upstairs okay? That's the one place around here that's totally yours to do with as you please. It's a great place to let your creativity soar in complete privacy, but you don't want to stay there forever. There's way too many interesting things to do and see not only in the treehouse but outside as well. We're all here to lend you a hand and help your writing bloom.

Welcome to Hatrack .

Posts: 1320 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shimiqua
Member # 7760

- posted      Profile for shimiqua   Email shimiqua         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to hatrack!
Posts: 1201 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.