Hatrack River
Home   |   About Orson Scott Card   |   News & Reviews   |   OSC Library   |   Forums   |   Contact   |   Links
Research Area   |   Writing Lessons   |   Writers Workshops   |   OSC at SVU   |   Calendar   |   Store
E-mail this page
Hatrack River Writers Workshop Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Writers Workshop » Forums » Next, Please Introduce Yourself » Hello again

Author Topic: Hello again
LMermaid
Member # 2778

- posted      Profile for LMermaid   Email LMermaid         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello! My name is Ariel, and I was a frequent visitor to Hatrack a few years ago. I had to stop, unfortunately, because of some health problems that made it difficult for me to type, but I'm better now, and I'm looking forward to rejoining the forums here.
Posts: 150 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BenM
Member # 8329

- posted      Profile for BenM   Email BenM         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad you're feeling better and welcome back.
Posts: 920 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Meredith
Member # 8368

- posted      Profile for Meredith   Email Meredith         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome back to the treehouse.
Posts: 3899 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LDWriter2
Member # 9148

- posted      Profile for LDWriter2   Email LDWriter2         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

I'm also glad you're better.... and nice to meet ya.

You already know what this place can be like and do for you so I will just say that your experience will probably make this place even better.

But as you re-explore the treehouse be careful of that unicorn, she can be mean even to mermaids.

Posts: 4846 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MDBHarlan
Member # 9557

- posted      Profile for MDBHarlan   Email MDBHarlan         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome
Posts: 55 | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Josephine Kait
Member # 8157

- posted      Profile for Josephine Kait   Email Josephine Kait         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
...she can be mean even to mermaids

But not to mystical lady tigers!

Welcome back to the Hatrack River Treehouse!

Here's some of the adventures you might have missed... enjoy!

[This message has been edited by Josephine Kait (edited July 13, 2011).]

Posts: 405 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.