Hatrack River
Home   |   About Orson Scott Card   |   News & Reviews   |   OSC Library   |   Forums   |   Contact   |   Links
Research Area   |   Writing Lessons   |   Writers Workshops   |   OSC at SVU   |   Calendar   |   Store
E-mail this page
Hatrack River Writers Workshop Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Writers Workshop » Forums » Next, Please Introduce Yourself » Ciao..! very glad to be here

Author Topic: Ciao..! very glad to be here
Dr.Awkward
Member # 9856

- posted      Profile for Dr.Awkward           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey all,

By way of introduction, I am a 28 year old living in NYC doing the music career runaround. As most of my days are spent practicing, composing, performing or teaching, I have found that writing short stories is the perfect one-inch portion of Johnny Walker Black after a marathon day of being neck deep in the music world. However, like all worthwhile endeavors, it is time to get better at it and I want to open the stories I've been writing to criticism, and there is no better place on the internet to do it imho, so that I am able to continue to work as effectively as possible on the craft. I am also very much looking forward to reading everyone else's contributions!

Very glad to be here and part of this community. Look forward to it, thank you!

Posts: 6 | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Meredith
Member # 8368

- posted      Profile for Meredith   Email Meredith         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to the treehouse.
Posts: 3936 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LDWriter2
Member # 9148

- posted      Profile for LDWriter2   Email LDWriter2         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Boy I'm late on this one, sorry about that.

Be Welcome.
A musical writer sounds intriguing and you can come up with all types of interesting characters.

However as you explore the treehouse do be careful if you see a unicorn, she may not be in the mood for music--playing or singing. She gets cranky at times.

Posts: 4892 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TimP
Member # 9861

- posted      Profile for TimP   Email TimP         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi there. Welcome aboard.
Posts: 13 | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.