Hatrack River Writers Workshop   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Writers Workshop » Forums » Writing Challenges » Festive Flash Fiction

Author Topic: Festive Flash Fiction
TLH
Member # 8897

- posted      Profile for TLH   Email TLH         Edit/Delete Post 
Hi all,

I pose a challenge. I propose that as many of us try to spin out a piece of flash fiction with a theme/story in keeping with the festive season, and post it here before the 25th!

I think the possibilities are endless, and the fact that it would be in such a short form should make it do-able in time for christmas.

I didn't see anything like this on the boards, so thought I'd jump in. We might need someone to volunteer for the collation of each story (given my erratic internet connection at the moment I wouldn't dare it myself). Maybe everyone write a story by the 24th, say, and then send it to this person who can pile them all into one handy email and send them out to a list of participants?

Might be fun. Might also give everyone something new to read when all the turkey's gone...

Regards,

Tony.

Posts: 10 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skadder
Member # 6757

- posted      Profile for skadder   Email skadder         Edit/Delete Post 
Usually it is more successful to propose a contest that you are willing to facilitate...
Posts: 2995 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.