Hatrack River Writers Workshop   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Writers Workshop » Forums » Grist for the Mill » Need lots of lawyers to help me.

Author Topic: Need lots of lawyers to help me.
Rommel Fenrir Wolf II
Member # 4199

- posted      Profile for Rommel Fenrir Wolf II   Email Rommel Fenrir Wolf II         Edit/Delete Post 
i am in a bit of a bind here for the last 5 months when CID conficated my computer due to the fact that one of my friends is under investigation and some how my name was through into the mix. i have tryed JAG but they didnt cair and so i talked to kings_falcon when i was in the DC area on leave for christmass and got some advice.

i did manage to get the phone number to CID in ft Bliss tx and pleed my case but they just egenored me.

now i just want to sue the living $#!@ out of them for EVERYTHING THEY HAVE INCLUDING ALL OF THEIR FUNDING. or just scair them into geving me back my computer that has ALL of my work on it.

any one wanting to help send me a line to my e-mail preffuly my hotmail RFW one.

thanks

RFW2nd

Posts: 856 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
snapper
Member # 7299

- posted      Profile for snapper   Email snapper         Edit/Delete Post 
It sounds like your computer is evidence. I don't know why. Hopefully it isn't for treason, a banned sexual practice (bestiality, pedophilia), or some other high felony. You may not have a choice but to wait them out. I hope whatever your friend is under investigation for doesn't get you dragged into it.
If you don't know what your friend is under investigation for, I suggest you find out. If all the information you have in the matter is from your friend, I suggest you get the real story from the prosecutor. It may be more serious than you may be aware of.
Careful, Rommel. You may find you will need a lawyer after all, not just to retrieve your computer but to keep your freedom.

Posts: 3072 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rommel Fenrir Wolf II
Member # 4199

- posted      Profile for Rommel Fenrir Wolf II   Email Rommel Fenrir Wolf II         Edit/Delete Post 
i am not woried about keeping my freedom thats the easy part.

i know what he is underinvestigation for but didnt want to post it here for it is one of those banned sexual practices, and the first one is not it.

drop me a line to my e-mail if you are willing to help

thanks

RFW2nd

Posts: 856 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pyre Dynasty
Member # 1947

- posted      Profile for Pyre Dynasty   Email Pyre Dynasty         Edit/Delete Post 
This may be a little late, and I'm not a lawyer, but I think that the defense should have access to the evidence. That might be an avenue to get at least a copy of your hard drive.
Posts: 1895 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.