FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Help me find someone...

Author Topic: Help me find someone...
mooney
Member # 8770

- posted      Profile for mooney   Email mooney         Edit/Delete Post 
Hi, my name is Jared Mooney and I'm looking for the aim name or email of Sister Anne-Kate Ard, whom I baptized in Alabama in 2001. I know she used to (maybe still does) post on this forum regularly. I used to talk to her on IM, but lost her on my buddy list when I got my new computer.

Any help would be appreciated or if Sister Ard reads this, my aim is deadlockedmooney. Thanks.

Jared.

Posts: 1 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
She goes by the SN Tatiana here. [Smile]

Search for her SN and you should get a link to her profile, although I'm not sure if she lists her e-mail.

Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
advice for robots
Member # 2544

- posted      Profile for advice for robots           Edit/Delete Post 
Wow. How cool is that? [Big Grin]
Posts: 5957 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
In fact, I did it for you. She does indeed list an e-mail. [Smile] And an AIM if you prefer that.
Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tatiana
Member # 6776

- posted      Profile for Tatiana   Email Tatiana         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey! breyerchic told me you were looking for me. I'll im you. Great to hear from you.
Posts: 6246 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tatiana
Member # 6776

But alas, you aren't online now. [Smile] I'm at TheRopeOfAllah. Message me whenever you get back online.
Posts: 6246 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kama
Member # 3022

- posted      Profile for Kama   Email Kama         Edit/Delete Post 
this is sooo cool.

[Cool]

dude [Cool] Anne Kate.

Posts: 5700 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tatiana
Member # 6776

Welcome to Hatrack, by the way! Elder Mooney was a great missionary and is a fantastic guitarist and musician. You guys should try to talk him into hanging around. :-)
Narnia
Member # 1071

- posted      Profile for Narnia           Edit/Delete Post 
Yay! This thread wins the day I think. [Smile] Welcome to hatrack and congrats on one of the world's greatest baptisms ever.
Posts: 6415 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tatiana
Member # 6776

Awwwww <blushes> <<<<hugs Narnia>>>>

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.