OSC Answers Questions
My teacher is asking us to do research on you, and so one of the
questions is: what is your favorite song, and why?
-- Submitted Anonymously
OSC REPLIES: - June 7, 2005
My absolute favorite song of all possible songs?
To listen to with nostalgia:
- Michael from Mountains, written by Joni Mitchell, but sung by Judy Collins.
- Come On, Come On, Mary Chapin Carpenter
Message that means something to me:
- Sand and Water, Beth Nielsen Chapman
- Front Porch View, Lonestar
- Desperately, Shirley Eikhard
- Don't Give Up, Peter Gabriel
Greatest pleasure for ME to sing (audience might not be so happy):
- Being Alive, Stephen Sondheim
- Lord's Prayer, Albert Hay Malotte (a cappella)
And after this I'll think of three hundred that I wish I'd listed.