FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » The ASK SARUMAN thread! (Page 1)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: The ASK SARUMAN thread!
Saruman
Member # 2275

- posted      Profile for Saruman           Edit/Delete Post 
**sets up shop, waits for customers**

Posts: 651 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scott R
Member # 567

- posted      Profile for Scott R   Email Scott R         Edit/Delete Post 
What do you think of NAMBLA?

Posts: 14554 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
enjeeo
Member # 2336

- posted      Profile for enjeeo   Email enjeeo         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh Saruman

Does air pollution accumulate in ear wax?

Posts: 2451 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Storm Saxon
Member # 3101

- posted      Profile for Storm Saxon           Edit/Delete Post 
Who would win in a fight, Daredevil or Batman?
Posts: 13123 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jebus202
Member # 2524

- posted      Profile for jebus202   Email jebus202         Edit/Delete Post 
If a train leaves Mahattan for Boston going at 120M/H, and another train coming from the opposite direction is going at 150M/H, What time did they leave?
Posts: 3564 | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
Member # 3162

- posted      Profile for Icarus   Email Icarus         Edit/Delete Post 
What purpose does garnish serve?
Posts: 13680 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wigg the Wizard
Member # 4004

- posted      Profile for Wigg the Wizard   Email Wigg the Wizard         Edit/Delete Post 
Batman would mop the floor with him. Duh.
Posts: 52 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Saruman
Member # 2275

Scott: Nambla? What's this thing you talk of? We do have an organization here that is committed to the fight against the union of men and hobbits, but it's not quite the same, and the orcs don't seem to agree with the finer details of the groups charter. A very messy situation indeed. It is however, completely legal for ents to uh... you know.. with younger ents ever since the entwives took off.

enjeeo --
A slow-flowing river of ear wax is created by our bodies to protect, lubricate, and clean our ear canals. Hairs within the ear canal move the wax out to the surface of the ear where it is visible and may easily be wiped away. If there is too much wax or the wax is too thick, the natural flow can be restored with ear drops that thin the wax. Air pollution can accumulate within the wax, turning it a mucousy green discharge color.

Storm Saxon --
Who? Batman? Daredevil? We have no need for leotard wearing losers in middle earth... just a wizard, with a staff... and ....let the ass-kicking begin....

Posts: 651 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crazy Eddie
Member # 4208

- posted      Profile for Crazy Eddie   Email Crazy Eddie         Edit/Delete Post 
Saruman, the real question is: How and when do you really die in the LOTR movies?

Inquiring minds want to know...

Regards,
Crazy Eddie

Posts: 66 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scott R
Member # 567

- posted      Profile for Scott R   Email Scott R         Edit/Delete Post 
NAMBLA

New
Association
Making
Balrogs
Legal
Always.

Posts: 14554 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Saruman
Member # 2275

If a train leaves Mahattan for Boston going at 120M/H, and another train coming from the opposite direction is going at 150M/H, What time did they leave?

ANSWER: Jebus. If you want me to solve your pithy algebra problem, why don't you give me one with all the needed variables. Sheesh.

What purpose does garnish serve?
When you have cooked that special meal no matter how good it tastes, food presentation is equally important as our eyes tell us what looks good, tastes good.

How and when do you really die in the LOTR movies?
I've heard the rumours that I fall to my death, and then am impaled on a big pole or some sort. Well I got news for you. Not only will I live, but I'll make an appearance in the next star wars film and survive that too.

Only the good die young.

Next?

Tammy
Member # 4119

- posted      Profile for Tammy   Email Tammy         Edit/Delete Post 
There are a couple of things I'm wondering about this morning...too lazy to research.

Is it okay to take some kind of pain pill with Allegra.

If a passport is issued in 1996...is it still valid..or do I need to renew it?

Posts: 3771 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
advice for robots
Member # 2544

- posted      Profile for advice for robots           Edit/Delete Post 
Why shouldn't I buy a subscription to the Salt Lake Tribune?
Posts: 5957 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Geoffrey Card
Member # 1062

- posted      Profile for Geoffrey Card   Email Geoffrey Card         Edit/Delete Post 
What is happening to T_Smith?
Posts: 2048 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
somedeadguy
Member # 3759

- posted      Profile for somedeadguy   Email somedeadguy         Edit/Delete Post 
advice for robots, because slweekly is so much better than sltrib.

Ok, so I answered that for saruman, but I couldn't help it...

Posts: 738 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Olivet
Member # 1104

- posted      Profile for Olivet   Email Olivet         Edit/Delete Post 
Psst: Tammy, Passports are good for ten years.
Posts: 9293 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amka
Member # 690

- posted      Profile for Amka   Email Amka         Edit/Delete Post 
Was that a mannequin that you were spinning around in FOTR?
Posts: 3495 | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Saruman
Member # 2275

WOULD YOU FRICKIN PEOPLE ALLOW ME TO ANSWER QUESTIONS ON MY OWN DAMN THREAD? THIS ISN'T THE 'ASK OLIVET' THREAD OR THE ASK SOME DEAD GUY THREAD.

sheesh.

**clears throat**

Is it okay to take some kind of pain pill with Allegra.

Definitely... just as long as it's morphine.

If a passport is issued in 1996...is it still valid..or do I need to renew it?

Passports are good for ten years.

Why shouldn't I buy a subscription to the Salt Lake Tribune?
The Trib is the largest sack of lying crap I've ever laid eyes on. Don't support the Satan's newspaper, Support God's newspaper...
and the best reason...
Go to www.deseretnews.com, go to the staff link and then click on 'Pat Poyfair.'

Was that a mannequin that you were spinning around in FOTR?
Nope, I was just glad to see you.

**rimshot**

[This message has been edited by Saruman (edited October 21, 2002).]

advice for robots
Member # 2544

Not Found
The requested object does not exist on this server. The link you followed is either outdated, inaccurate, or the server has been instructed not to let you have it. Please inform the site administrator of the referring page.

Edit:

[This message has been edited by advice for robots (edited October 21, 2002).]

Posts: 5957 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ludosti
Member # 1772

- posted      Profile for ludosti   Email ludosti         Edit/Delete Post 
Saruman - Would you like to pull my finger? *extends finger*
Posts: 5879 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Saruman
Member # 2275

Geez lusti! This is a family forum.... we have NO need from 6th-grade crap humor like that. I will NOT answer such immature and childish questions.
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
When you conquer all of Middle Earth, what are your plans for Galadriel?

(and if you don't have any, and just don't see any use keeping the old biddy around, I can take her off of your hands, oh mighty master of the mystic arts.)

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Saruman
Member # 2275

Galadriel's hot and all, but Arwen... Oh frickin man, she makes my wizard heart turn to putty. Can you believe she's half Steve Tyler?

But since I am an all-powerful wizard, I'll be needing them both. So... go away. Shoo.

Doug J
Member # 1323

- posted      Profile for Doug J   Email Doug J         Edit/Delete Post 
What caster level do you have to be to create a Staff of the Magi in Dungeon and Dragons 3rd edition?
Posts: 7083 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Saruman
Member # 2275

Sorry Doug, no geek questions allowed. Go tape up your glasses or something.

**evil wizard grin**

Olivet
Member # 1104

You didn't tell Geoff what's up with T-Smith.
Posts: 9293 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
somedeadguy
Member # 3759

- posted      Profile for somedeadguy   Email somedeadguy         Edit/Delete Post 
Saruman, you reffered him to a dead URL. The proper URL for desert news is here .

But why did you send him there? Like I said before, SLweekly is a million times better then the trib. You in your supposed genius should know that the des news is only down grading from the trib.

Posts: 738 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
advice for robots
Member # 2544

Does everyone in Lehi still think Kevin Bacon is all that?
xnera
Member # 187

- posted      Profile for xnera   Email xnera         Edit/Delete Post 
Will I be happy in my new job (whenever I find it, that is)?

--xnera

Posts: 1805 | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doug J
Member # 1323

What was the Rifle that the Birtish used to gain control of 1/4th of the globe during the late 1800's?

Lol, steal some material there....

Posts: 7083 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

What is your opinion of dwarves?

A) Brave and proud warriors of honor and craftsmen beyond compare?

B) Short little sources of manual labor.

c) Like grubs, insignfigant and best kept in dark, dingy places underground

d) Comic relief with attitude

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amka
Member # 690

Who is John Doe?
Posts: 3495 | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Saruman
Member # 2275

You didn't tell Geoff what's up with T-Smith.
I did in a private email.

But why did you send him there? Like I said before, SLweekly is a million times better then the trib. You in your supposed genius should know that the des news is only down grading from the trib.
Already answered this.... Move on.

Does everyone in Lehi still think Kevin Bacon is all that?
For your information, Kevin Bacon ruined our town. Not only did he introduce dancing into the Lehi community (the horror) but he introduced adultery as well. And we'll now forever be linked to that horrid film.

Will I be happy in my new job (whenever I find it, that is)?
I forsee your new career as a truck driver to go swimmingly.

What was the Rifle that the Birtish used to gain control of 1/4th of the globe during the late 1800's?
I'd answer that question if I knew what the frickin hell a Birtish is.

Dan_raven
Member # 3383

Who is John Gault?
Icarus
Member # 3162

- posted      Profile for Icarus   Email Icarus         Edit/Delete Post 
putting a weed on a plate makes the food look good?

By comparison, I guess...

Posts: 13680 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

- posted      Profile for T_Smith   Email T_Smith         Edit/Delete Post 
I don't know about Lehi, but here Kevin Bacon is stupid.
Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

*goes back to school work*
Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doug J
Member # 1323

quote:
I'd answer that question if I knew what the frickin hell a Birtish is.

British.

T_Smith
Member # 3734

Whats with the Saruman of many colors? Was that you just expressing yourself in a colorful sort of way?
Saruman
Member # 2275

What is your opinion of dwarves?

A) Brave and proud warriors of honor and craftsmen beyond compare?
B) Short little sources of manual labor.
c) Like grubs, insignfigant and best kept in dark, dingy places underground
d) Comic relief with attitude

I thought this forum was a place where enlightened people come to voice intelligent views. FYI, they like to be called 'Little people' and can't help it if they're 'small.' Jeez Mr. Raven, who you gonna make fun of next? Orcs?

Who is John Doe --

He's a deer with gender issues frequently seen this time of year running from a bunch of Utah rednecks through the Uintah underbrush.

Who is John Gault?

Duh. http://www.johngault.org/

Doug: British.

So what's the question?

Doug J
Member # 1323

What was the Rifle that the British used to gain control of 1/4th of the globe during the late 1800's?

Hmm, stalling tactics......
Google no picking up anything?

Olivet
Member # 1104

Is the rainbow Saruman a gay pride thing?
Tammy
Member # 4119

I think women were created and men evolved from monkeys.

Am I wrong?

Posts: 3771 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Saruman
Member # 2275

Doug. How dare you question my infinite knowledge and power and glory. Here is your stupid answer...

The British Baker rifle

By the way, the general intelligence of the questions asked in this thread is pretty low.

Doug J
Member # 1323

When was the first chamber loaded rifle used?
Amka
Member # 690

Am I to wierd, or too uninteresting for Hatrack?

Or,

What is a gusset?

Saruman
Member # 2275

I think women were created and men evolved from monkeys.

Am I wrong?

You're partially correct. You see, women were created when a pile of monkey poo grew bacteria, then slowly took the form of a giant 'nag monster.' The nag monsters then started to chase the male monkeys around until they adapted straight backs and deep voices and a general dislike for the word 'honeydo'.

Saruman
Member # 2275

Am I to wierd, or too uninteresting for Hatrack?

No Amka, you just spend too much time at other websites. And your questions at EnderCon were just WAY too hard. By the way, are you still coming to the SLC Lord of the Rings party? Did you sign up?

On the other hand, Doug's questions are weird and too uninteresting for this thread.

Xavier
Member # 405

- posted      Profile for Xavier   Email Xavier         Edit/Delete Post 
What is the maximum air-speed attainable by an unladen swallow?

What existed before the big bang?

How much wood could a wood-chuck chuck if a wood-chuck could chuck wood?

When did Vaclav Tomasek meet Ludwig von Beethoven, and what was his impression of him?

Who would win in a fight, you or Count Dooku?

What's the deal with your big tower? Compensating for something wizard boy?

Posts: 5656 | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tammy
Member # 4119

Well then maybe I can help all the men trace their ancestors and help all the women understand their men better by making them take this little personality profile.

http://www.discovery.com/area/nature/gorillas/gorillas.html

Oh my question.....

Does Carchardon Megalodon still exist?

[This message has been edited by Tammy (edited October 21, 2002).]

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.