FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » The ASK SARUMAN thread! (Page 5)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: The ASK SARUMAN thread!
sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

- posted      Profile for sarcasticmuppet   Email sarcasticmuppet         Edit/Delete Post 
When will we have a Donny Osmond/Billie Joel/John Lennon/Trogdor/Saruman five-way death match?
Posts: 4089 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pat
Member # 879

- posted      Profile for Pat   Email Pat         Edit/Delete Post 
Pat, Pat Pat Pat Pat....
Posts: 1800 | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

- posted      Profile for sarcasticmuppet   Email sarcasticmuppet         Edit/Delete Post 
:::sigh::: I didn't ask you, Pat, I asked Saruman.
Posts: 4089 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Saruman
Member # 2275

- posted      Profile for Saruman           Edit/Delete Post 
Trogdor, I think it was your face that crawled up inside me and died. I'm sure you can figure out how it got there.

Also, Pat is freakishly cool.

Muppet, we will have the deathmatch just as soon as it's okayed by the Official Hatrack Deathmatch Regulation Committee.

Posts: 651 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
OHDRC Chair
Member # 5730

- posted      Profile for OHDRC Chair           Edit/Delete Post 
Hmm, what's this I hear of a Death Match in the works? These kind of things have to be officially sanctioned, you know . . .
Posts: 4 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
Member # 3162

- posted      Profile for Icarus   Email Icarus         Edit/Delete Post 
Q: What kind of moron would bump this thread?
Posts: 13680 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pat
Member # 879

Easy boy. Your lack of popularity is showing.
Posts: 1800 | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
Member # 3162

- posted      Profile for Icarus   Email Icarus         Edit/Delete Post 
Q: Who invited Pat back from lurkerdom?
Posts: 13680 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Da_Goat
Member # 5529

- posted      Profile for Da_Goat           Edit/Delete Post 
What's your favorite Beastie Boys song?
Posts: 2292 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shigosei
Member # 3831

- posted      Profile for Shigosei   Email Shigosei         Edit/Delete Post 
Saruman, have you told Grima that he should really try some dandruff shampoo? Or maybe even a good anti-flake spell?
Posts: 3546 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

- posted      Profile for T_Smith   Email T_Smith         Edit/Delete Post 
::hoarse whisper::

Lies...

Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pooka
Member # 5003

- posted      Profile for pooka   Email pooka         Edit/Delete Post 
Saruman, which syllable of your name receives the most emphasis?
Posts: 11017 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
saxon75
Member # 4589

- posted      Profile for saxon75           Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, check it out, everyone: T_Smith is a hoarse whisperer!

::ducks::

Posts: 4534 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

- posted      Profile for T_Smith   Email T_Smith         Edit/Delete Post 
"Pssst..." ::whispers:: "when the bell sounds... you want to run really fast."
Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Saruman
Member # 2275

quote:
Q: What kind of moron would bump this thread?
What kind of moron would ask questions on this thread?
quote:
Q: Who invited Pat back from lurkerdom?
I don't know, but whoever it is should be dragged out into the street and shot.
quote:
What's your favorite Beastie Boys song?
That would have to be "Girls."
quote:
Saruman, have you told Grima that he should really try some dandruff shampoo? Or maybe even a good anti-flake spell?
The last time I brought it up, he got rather offended and stormed off. He's quite touchy about the subject.
quote:
Saruman, which syllable of your name receives the most emphasis?
It's SAR-u-man.

[ September 25, 2003, 11:39 AM: Message edited by: Saruman ]

Posts: 651 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Da_Goat
Member # 5529

If you were forced to listen to the Dixie Chicks every waking moment for the rest of your life, would you kill yourself or try to develop a taste for horrible music?

[ September 24, 2003, 05:29 PM: Message edited by: Da_Goat ]

Posts: 2292 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

Saruman, what's with the gross placenta-like thing the Uruk-hai break out of?
Saruman
Member # 2275

quote:
If you were forced to listen to the Dixie Chicks every waking moment for the rest of your life, would you kill yourself or try to develop a taste for horrible music?
I would try to kill the Dixie Chicks. But since I suspect that they're immortal demons, I might have to resort to killing myself to end the torture.
quote:
Saruman, what's with the gross placenta-like thing the Uruk-hai break out of?
Come on. They're Uruk-hai. They're an unnatural and illegitimate race. Birthing one isn't going to be all giggles and sunshine.
Da_Goat
Member # 5529

What musical collaboration would you like to see?

For me, I'd like to see Eminem, Alice Cooper, and Donny Osmond get togethor. Eminem is a talented writer if he isn't singing about sex; Alice Cooper has a good voice (in my opinion), and he's a talented writer if he isn't singing about butchering his mom; and Donny Osmond could touch it up, so it wouldn't be repulsive.

Pat
Member # 879

Which Smilie do you like best?
MacBeth
Member # 5670

- posted      Profile for MacBeth   Email MacBeth         Edit/Delete Post 
If your married...Is masturbation wrong...y'know...I mean....errr...I just get so damned horny I don't want to wait....also is it considered cheating?

Miss Michigan [Wave]

Posts: 143 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Saruman
Member # 2275

quote:
What musical collaboration would you like to see?
I typically hate musical collaborations.
quote:
Which Smilie do you like best?
[No No] Look: he's giving you an Around-the-World.

MacBeth, Saruman doesn't go there.

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.