FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Who knows who blacwolve is? (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Who knows who blacwolve is?
fugu13
Member # 2859

- posted      Profile for fugu13   Email fugu13         Edit/Delete Post 
Blacwolve is convinced nobody here knows she's alive. Hence I'm starting this thread to convince her otherwise. No offense to the last post thread people, but she knows you know, but that's because she knows most of you IRL.

Anyone who knows who blacwolve is, that is, has paid attention to her posts and found what she had to say interesting, post here.

Of course, she's just going to say "well they're going to post there even if they don't know me", but that's unavoidable.

I myself am pretty certain a number of people have paid attention to what she's said, and I think she'll feel a lot better with some verification of that.

Posts: 15770 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

- posted      Profile for Raia   Email Raia         Edit/Delete Post 
*raises hand* Me!
Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
I do! I like her posts, and think she's posting way too little of late.

And I do not know her IRL, and only found out her real name a few weeks ago.

(((((blacwolve)))))

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Starla*
Member # 5835

- posted      Profile for Starla*   Email Starla*         Edit/Delete Post 
I don't *know* her perse. But I have seen and read her posts.
Posts: 463 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarcasm
Member # 4653

- posted      Profile for Sarcasm           Edit/Delete Post 
I can't say that I know her well, but I do know who she is. I even know that she's a she, which is more than most people can say. I can't think of any specific posts by her, but I have noticed her and I think that she does have interesting things to say. She's just kind of quiet, I guess. She pops in and says something, and then everyone's like, "Who's that blackwolf guy?"

So yeah. I know who she is, I guess.

(Ignore my current username. I'm being serious in this post.)

Posts: 276 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

- posted      Profile for Eruve Nandiriel   Email Eruve Nandiriel         Edit/Delete Post 
I know who she is.
[Wave]
I haven't gotten the chance to know her much though, we haven't had the chance to chat.

*puts blacwolve on list of cool people to chat with often because she knows Rhaegar*

Posts: 4174 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marek
Member # 5404

- posted      Profile for Marek   Email Marek         Edit/Delete Post 
I know who she is, and I also think she is a cool person to chat with, and not just because of who she knows, though she does seem to keep good company
Posts: 2332 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

- posted      Profile for Eruve Nandiriel   Email Eruve Nandiriel         Edit/Delete Post 
Anybody who is friends with Rhaegar is cool.
But I think she's cool by herself.

Posts: 4174 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lalo
Member # 3772

- posted      Profile for Lalo   Email Lalo         Edit/Delete Post 
If Blacwolve isn't real, who the hell is the cute girl in the Cinci photos?

Yeah, way to go and enforce my standing belief that all the Brand-X states between the coasts are actually one giant hoax played on political maps and Internet forums everywhere, just nobody from the coasts is interested enough to check to see if, say, South Dakota is really there.

Posts: 3293 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Desu
Member # 5941

- posted      Profile for Desu           Edit/Delete Post 
I thought she was a he, was in the army and had been to Iraq. If thats not her then who is it? Something with black or wolf in it i'm sure.
Posts: 139 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
msquared
Member # 4484

- posted      Profile for msquared   Email msquared         Edit/Delete Post 
She is real,if a little shy. She was my police person in arms in the last Mafia game and did a bang up job. She is also very cute and if I were 20 years younger and not old enough to be her father I would have given her boyfriend a run for his money at the get together they showed up for. [Smile]

msquared

Posts: 1907 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dkw
Member # 3264

- posted      Profile for dkw   Email dkw         Edit/Delete Post 
I know who she is. Well, not who she is, I don't know her IRL name, but I do notice and read her posts. And would miss her if she disapeared.
Posts: 9866 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narnia
Member # 1071

- posted      Profile for Narnia           Edit/Delete Post 
Desu, that's BlackFox. [Wink]

blacwolve, how can you think such a thing?! You've been on here as long as I've been posting regularly and I have noticed you. [Wink] You posted sweetly in my landmark post and like Lalo pointed out, you're CUTE in the Cinci pics. rrroawwwrrrr.

[Big Grin]

Posts: 6415 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Desu
Member # 5941

ahh thanks, I must be getting old or something.
Posts: 139 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hobbes
Member # 433

- posted      Profile for Hobbes   Email Hobbes         Edit/Delete Post 
Obviously I know who she is. [Smile] [Wave]

Hobbes [Smile]

Posts: 10602 | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ryuko
Member # 5125

- posted      Profile for Ryuko   Email Ryuko         Edit/Delete Post 
((((((Blacwolve))))))

I know who she is, and she's a sweetheart. She's uber-nice, and she doesn't go off on people when they mistype her alias. (which they always do) I admire her restraint, and when she does say something, it's usually insightful and useful. So there. Ha.

Posts: 4816 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fugu13
Member # 2859

- posted      Profile for fugu13   Email fugu13         Edit/Delete Post 
She's going to be so annoyed at me when she wakes up in the morning [Big Grin] . I specifically timed this to after she went to bed so she wouldn't be able to protest right away [Smile] .
Posts: 15770 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob the Lawyer
Member # 3278

- posted      Profile for Bob the Lawyer   Email Bob the Lawyer         Edit/Delete Post 
I totally know who Blackwolve is. She seems intelligent and actually think before she posts (which really is something I aspire to, honest!) Although, she doesn't post very often so it's hard to get a good sense of who she is.

And, now that I hear she's cute, I'm much more interested in getting to know her personally. I'm only 21, it's not that bad!

Posts: 3243 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Desu
Member # 5941

Cute, insightful and intelligent seem to be recurrent (is that even a word?), I don't know her, but I am beginning to feel that I am missing out on something.

[Wave] hey blac, my name's Desu.

rivka
Member # 4859

You are -- you missed out tactful and generous. [Big Grin]
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pooka
Member # 5003

- posted      Profile for pooka   Email pooka         Edit/Delete Post 
I know blacwolve, but I didn't realize msquared was a guy [Confused]
Posts: 11017 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jeniwren
Member # 2002

- posted      Profile for jeniwren   Email jeniwren         Edit/Delete Post 
ms. quared strikes again! [ROFL]

His initials are MM, technically making him mdoubled, but he's such a nice guy we let him have his fantasies.

Posts: 5948 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MyrddinFyre
Member # 2576

- posted      Profile for MyrddinFyre           Edit/Delete Post 
I thought this was gonna be one of those threads, "This person IMed me and I have no idea who they are!".

So I was all ready to be like, You DON'T know who she is??

But yes. Blacwolve's been into chat, therefore I know who she is [Smile]

Posts: 3636 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jaiden
Member # 2099

- posted      Profile for Jaiden   Email Jaiden         Edit/Delete Post 
[Smile]

*likes Blacwolve and her posts*

Posts: 944 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
msquared
Member # 4484

- posted      Profile for msquared   Email msquared         Edit/Delete Post 
Come on pooka, aren't my post obviously writen by a guy? I mean I made Ralphie my love slave during the last Mafia game. Unless you know something about Ralphie that I don't that should have given you a clue. [Evil]

msquared

Posts: 1907 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Olivet
Member # 1104

- posted      Profile for Olivet   Email Olivet         Edit/Delete Post 
Not only do I know who she is, but I think she's cool. [Smile]

[Wave]

Posts: 9293 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Happy Camper
Member # 5076

- posted      Profile for Happy Camper   Email Happy Camper         Edit/Delete Post 
OOH! *raises hand* I know she's alive. Or at least I'm 95%, as I more than likely met her. That other 5% is to account for the possibility that I hallucinated the entire Cincinatti Book Signing weekend. I'd like to throw my backing behind everything good that's been said here. I don't remember your (her) real name because I was meeting 6 people all at once, and it just slipped by. Sorry [Frown] .
Posts: 609 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T. Analog Kid
Member # 381

- posted      Profile for T. Analog Kid   Email T. Analog Kid         Edit/Delete Post 
Know her on Hatrack, not IRL.

Like her so far. [Smile]

Posts: 2112 | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BannaOj
Member # 3206

- posted      Profile for BannaOj   Email BannaOj         Edit/Delete Post 
I know she's alive since I met her in Cincinatti too. I've actually been looking for her IM or ICQ screenname though I didn't see it on her profile. or on the IM thread (maybe it is there now I should check again). I know I'm one of the offenders that always mutilates the spelling of her name though.

((blacwolve)) <--see I did it right this time!

AJ

Posts: 11265 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pooka
Member # 5003

How long until she comes in here? It's getting cramped behind this sofa. I can't wait to see what she does. I hope this never happens to me.
Posts: 11017 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

*hides behind couch*
*waits for blacwolve*

Rhaegar The Fool
Member # 5811

- posted      Profile for Rhaegar The Fool   Email Rhaegar The Fool         Edit/Delete Post 
I most certainly know Blacwolve, she is a grea perosn, and a good friend.

(((((((Blacwolve))))))) [Group Hug]

[ December 03, 2003, 01:08 PM: Message edited by: Rhaegar The Fool ]

Posts: 1900 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

*giggles*
You fixed the hug, but not the spelling. [Smile]
[Group Hug]

Rhaegar The Fool
Member # 5811

- posted      Profile for Rhaegar The Fool   Email Rhaegar The Fool         Edit/Delete Post 
Her IM is blacwolve.
Posts: 1900 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Centurion
Member # 3956

- posted      Profile for Centurion           Edit/Delete Post 
I've seen her posts.

However, I've never looked at any one's infra-red laser (IRL) without their permission. [Embarrassed]

Posts: 717 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dragon
Member # 3670

- posted      Profile for Dragon   Email Dragon         Edit/Delete Post 
[ROFL]
quote:
like her posts, and think she's posting way too little of late.
Agreed.
Blacwolve, where are you?

Posts: 3420 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LockeTreaty
Member # 5627

- posted      Profile for LockeTreaty   Email LockeTreaty         Edit/Delete Post 
I've read many of blacwolve's posts and I too agree that she hasn't post nearly enough of late.

Don't fear. You are both read and appreciated by the genius that is me.
[Evil Laugh]
Well at least a intellicually-challenged one. [Big Grin]

Posts: 129 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blacwolve
Member # 2972

- posted      Profile for blacwolve   Email blacwolve         Edit/Delete Post 
[Wave] Hi everyone! Sorry, I had to go to school, which is why I didn't get on earlier. Can you forgive me?

Thank you everyone [Smile] I actually checked this last night, since I knew fugu was up to something [Razz] and it made my whole day today so much better. I should probably be mad, but I'm not, because this haas made me so happy. [Kiss] fugu. Again, thank you everyone! (((((everyone))))) [Group Hug] I love you all!

Posts: 4655 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Primal Curve
Member # 3587

- posted      Profile for Primal Curve           Edit/Delete Post 
Jailbait. You're all jailbait!
Posts: 4753 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blacwolve
Member # 2972

[Monkeys] [Taunt] [Evil Laugh]
Posts: 4655 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pooka
Member # 5003

You could have pled the fifth, Primal [Kiss]
Ralphie
Member # 1565

- posted      Profile for Ralphie   Email Ralphie         Edit/Delete Post 
Count me in as another who be surprised if someone didn't know who blacwolve is.
Posts: 7600 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
saxon75
Member # 4589

- posted      Profile for saxon75           Edit/Delete Post 
Me too.
Posts: 4534 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
snow
Member # 5804

- posted      Profile for snow   Email snow         Edit/Delete Post 
hmmmm I think I've heard of her...

j/k

((((((((((((((((((((((((blacwolve))))))))))))))))))))))))) [Kiss] [Kiss] [Kiss]

She is the best most wonderful person I know and all of Hatrack should know of her.

Posts: 12 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

Just cuz I feel too lazy to deal with email, and I figure you'll see it here [Wink] :

blacwolve! It came! [Big Grin] Much grass. [Hat]

blacwolve
Member # 2972

YAY! I was so scared I did something wrong, it was the first time I ever mailed a package, and the post office is pretty darn scary. I now have a new respect for all the relatives that have mailed me packages all my life. [Angst]

[ December 03, 2003, 09:57 PM: Message edited by: blacwolve ]

rivka
Member # 4859

Yah done good, kid. [Big Grin]
imogen
Member # 5485

- posted      Profile for imogen   Email imogen         Edit/Delete Post 
*bump*

Well, if she wasn't before, Blacwolve is now well and truly on the map, with both Orson Scott and Kristine Card replying to a thread of hers.

Good essay, too.

Posts: 4393 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
Holy cow!

*wildly jealous*

Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nick
Member # 4311

- posted      Profile for Nick           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Holy cow!

*wildly jealous*

Ditto. [Wink]
Posts: 4229 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.