FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » So, which of these am I? (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: So, which of these am I?
Starla*
Member # 5835

- posted      Profile for Starla*   Email Starla*         Edit/Delete Post 
[Smile] It's okay, guys---I'm sorry for getting annoyed, Kama [Smile]
I've noticed since I've joined a yoga class on wednesday nights, I've been getting touchy the day or two before hand....I guess I should do it everyday. [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] Meditation is good. Keeps me calm.

Thank you for calling me a sweet girl, Kama [Blushing] [Kiss]

Posts: 463 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tresopax
Member # 1063

- posted      Profile for Tresopax           Edit/Delete Post 
Me = some of this, a lot of this, definitely some of this one, an occasional bit of this, and a healthy dose of this.

Perhaps a bit of this last one as well.

[ October 29, 2003, 06:59 PM: Message edited by: Tresopax ]

Posts: 8120 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Megachirops
Member # 4325

- posted      Profile for Megachirops           Edit/Delete Post 
This could be a fun thread . . . I think the problem is that almost every description ends with some slam along the lines of ". . . and this is why everyone looks down on so-and-so," and so we feel insulted unless we feel absolutely certain of where we stand with the person posting the description.

So I like Tres's idea. I'll just post the tendencies I see in myself. That way I can imagine nobody really sees me that way, or that at least the pithy final slams don't apply.

[Smile]

The recipe for Icarus is equal parts Weenie and Diplomat, with a fair amount of Eagle Scout, a dash of Ego, a good helping of Philosopher, and a pinch of Lamer

[ October 29, 2003, 08:27 PM: Message edited by: Megachirops ]

Posts: 1001 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pooka
Member # 5003

- posted      Profile for pooka   Email pooka         Edit/Delete Post 
Tre- I'm mentally inserting "snakes and snails and puppy dog tails" because I'm too lazy to click all those links.
Posts: 11017 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.