FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Prom (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Prom
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

- posted      Profile for breyerchic04   Email breyerchic04         Edit/Delete Post 
Bump

I stole Raia's prom date [Wink]

Breyerchic

Posts: 5362 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J T Stryker
Member # 6300

- posted      Profile for J T Stryker   Email J T Stryker         Edit/Delete Post 
I'd like to point out it was Rai's idea.
Posts: 1094 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

- posted      Profile for breyerchic04   Email breyerchic04         Edit/Delete Post 
Ok so he just told you all that we are going to prom together. I had told my mom this morning that if I didn't get a date I wasn't going.

Oh and by the way it was Raia's idea [Smile]

Posts: 5362 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

- posted      Profile for Raia   Email Raia         Edit/Delete Post 
*loves this situation*

CT, I'm sorry... I have once again redeemed myself as the community Yente...

Dearest, you haven't been keeping up. [Wink]

Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

well CT probably didn't know I existed, and I have been on your personal list for years.

So what type of dress should I wear? oppinions?

Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

- posted      Profile for Eruve Nandiriel   Email Eruve Nandiriel         Edit/Delete Post 
[rant]
Ok, so this guy from my robotics team (who I kinda like) is skipping out on National Competition because he wants to go to Prom on saturday. So he asks me if I'm staying the whole time, wondering if I could give him a ride back to town on saturday. Now, if I could've I would've, because it would be nice to have him there with me...I mean us...but to give him a ride so he could go to prom with some other girl! [Mad] I mean, I would've done it just to help him out, but it would bug me. Oh, and one of our few programmers is skipping out on the competition so he can go to "Anti-Prom". [Mad]
Prom people...tsk, tsk.
[/rant]

Posts: 4174 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

*pat pats Eru*

I haven't decided if I want to go or not. What's certain is that I'm NOT going without a date, since all my friends have them. I'll have to see what to do about this.

Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob the Lawyer
Member # 3278

- posted      Profile for Bob the Lawyer   Email Bob the Lawyer         Edit/Delete Post 
Funny, I hear lots of stories from people in university about national competitions and school trips and the like. And I've never once heard a story about prom...

Interesting...

Posts: 3243 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J T Stryker
Member # 6300

- posted      Profile for J T Stryker   Email J T Stryker         Edit/Delete Post 
well, you passed this date off. [Grumble] but if you want, i'm sure jack will go with you [Taunt]
Posts: 1094 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

what was the [Grumble] about? I found a cute dress didn't buy it, but will probably look at it again. Will try to find a link.
kidyanna
Member # 6148

- posted      Profile for kidyanna   Email kidyanna         Edit/Delete Post 
i got an awesome dress for a great price yesterday...and raia you are soooo going date or no it was good enough for you last year ...besides i'm only going if you and blacwolve go [Kiss] ...plus it's not like i have a real date yet ...
Posts: 68 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

I agree, Blacwolve and Raia have to go, but I will probably go even if they don't since I didn't go last year. [Smile]
twinky
Member # 693

- posted      Profile for twinky   Email twinky         Edit/Delete Post 
BtL wins.
Posts: 10886 | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

Stryker, I am NOT going with Jack, get that out of your head right now.

Kidyanna, sweetie, last year not ONE of my friends had dates (remember? We all shared Mike) so it was fine! This year, they all do... I don't want to be the only one without a boy! Besides, you DO have a date, you're going with Jonas, I thought!

blacwolve
Member # 2972

- posted      Profile for blacwolve   Email blacwolve         Edit/Delete Post 
I don't have a prom date yet...
Posts: 4655 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Altįriėl of Dorthonion
Member # 6473

- posted      Profile for Altįriėl of Dorthonion   Email Altįriėl of Dorthonion         Edit/Delete Post 
I want to go to my prom, all I need is a date. Any Hatackers from El Cajon nearby?
Posts: 3389 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Papa Moose
Member # 1992

- posted      Profile for Papa Moose   Email Papa Moose         Edit/Delete Post 
Which school you go to, anyway? Just curious. I went to Gompers. Of course, that's long long ago, back when it was... um... well, probably the same crappy school it is now, but possibly with slightly better teachers.

--Pop

Posts: 6213 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shigosei
Member # 3831

- posted      Profile for Shigosei   Email Shigosei         Edit/Delete Post 
There's a school called Gompers??
Posts: 3546 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Papa Moose
Member # 1992

- posted      Profile for Papa Moose   Email Papa Moose         Edit/Delete Post 
Named after Samuel Gompers. Labor leader of yesteryear.

[Edit -- but don't think we suffered over the name any the less just because we knew who he was.]

[ November 19, 2004, 05:24 PM: Message edited by: Papa Moose ]

Posts: 6213 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J T Stryker
Member # 6300

I'd offer to go, but i have no idea where that is.... and i think i've been outlawed from ever going to a prom again.
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.