FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Limited Edition Burninations -- BLOWOUT SALE!!! (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Limited Edition Burninations -- BLOWOUT SALE!!!
T_Smith
Member # 3734

- posted      Profile for T_Smith   Email T_Smith         Edit/Delete Post 
You're all wasting your money. Like any GOOD nerd, you should know that by next year there will be Special Gold Series Limited Editon Burninations, valued at 25 cents each. And there will only be like... 20 available.
Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rakeesh
Member # 2001

- posted      Profile for Rakeesh   Email Rakeesh         Edit/Delete Post 
D'uh, T_Smith. And I'm buying the first and last ones, too. In yo' face!
Posts: 17164 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

- posted      Profile for Trogdor the Burninator   Email Trogdor the Burninator         Edit/Delete Post 
**Limited Edition burnination #29 goes to MEC, Trog, however keeps the remaining $2.90**
**Limited Edition burnination #30 goes to Digging holes, Trog then takes lame canadian change, then exchange it for real american dollars.**
**Limited Edition burnination #31 goes to sarcasmo, who will be getting a special surprise from Trog very soon. **
**Limited Edition burnination #32 goes to Rakeesh cause he's a relatively cool guy. Trog keeps the tip**
**Limited Edition burnination #33 goes to beverly, and again, Trog keeps the change.**
**Limited Edition burnination #34 goes to peter h who must be the first person to follow directions**

**Limited Edition burnination #40 -- goes to Rakeesh for reasons already stated.**

**lines em all up against a brick wall, then burninates them long till the flesh falls off their bones and their bones melt.**

**Kills Jacare and TSmith**

SIX MORE TO GO. Get them while they're hot!!!!

Posts: 1481 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
celia60
Member # 2039

- posted      Profile for celia60   Email celia60         Edit/Delete Post 
*loots the bodies*

hey! i found a dime!

Posts: 3956 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

Ah what the heck.

Here, have a dime. And could you try to get it to scar "Trog was Here" on my butt?

Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

- posted      Profile for Trogdor the Burninator   Email Trogdor the Burninator         Edit/Delete Post 
**Assigns limited edition Burnination #35 to Nathan, taking time to tattoo the words "Pat wasn't here" on his butt*

And celia -- the Girls are in the mail

[Cool]

Posts: 1481 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

I wish I could be there when they arrive. Faces like that of which I'm expecting are priceless.
peter the bookie
Member # 3270

- posted      Profile for peter the bookie           Edit/Delete Post 
[Cool]
Posts: 318 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MEC
Member # 2968

- posted      Profile for MEC   Email MEC         Edit/Delete Post 
*hands trogdor a dollar sized piece of paper with a smilie face and the words "One Million Dollars" scribbled on it.*
Posts: 2489 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

- posted      Profile for sarcasticmuppet   Email sarcasticmuppet         Edit/Delete Post 
*starts thinking maybe it wasn't such a hot idea to get put on Trog's s$#@ list [Angst] *

[ March 26, 2004, 03:25 PM: Message edited by: sarcasticmuppet ]

Posts: 4089 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beverly
Member # 6246

- posted      Profile for beverly   Email beverly         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey! I ordered two! I got ripped--I want my money back.

*Trogdor swallows dime*

Ok, then, you owe me one.

Posts: 7050 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

- posted      Profile for sarcasticmuppet   Email sarcasticmuppet         Edit/Delete Post 
*bump*

Hey Trog! I'm officially weirded out now wondering what exactly my "special surprise" is. Spill.

Posts: 4089 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick the Starfish
Member # 6365

- posted      Profile for Patrick the Starfish           Edit/Delete Post 
=)
Posts: 10 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brinestone
Member # 5755

- posted      Profile for Brinestone   Email Brinestone         Edit/Delete Post 
If I give you a dollar, will you burninate my husband for me?
Posts: 1903 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick the Starfish
Member # 6365

I already burninated him. I'll burninate you for ten cents, though.
Posts: 10 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon Boy
Member # 4284

- posted      Profile for Jon Boy           Edit/Delete Post 
*pays Pat ten cents to burninate Brinestone*
Posts: 9945 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick the Starfish
Member # 6365

**Limited Edition Burnination #36 to Brinestone for ten cents**

**clears throat**

ANNOUNCING!!

THE FINAL DAYS OF LIMITED BURNINATIONS SALE. YOU'VE WANTED IT, YOU'VE COVETED IT, BUT THE PRICE WAS JUST A LITTLE TO STEP FOR YOU.

WELL , WE HEARD YOU.

FOR THE NEXT THREE BURNINATIONS, TROGDOR THE BURNINATOR WILL ONLY CHARGE YOU 9 CENTS FOR YOUR LIMITED EDITION BURNINATION.

THAT'S MORE THAN ONE CENT OFF THE STICKER PRICE.

AND IF YOU BUY NOW, WE'LL THROW IN A CRUISE TO THE BAHAMAS.

BUT HURRY! THIS OFFER IS TOO GOOD TO LAST.

tonguetied&twisted
Member # 5159

- posted      Profile for tonguetied&twisted   Email tonguetied&twisted         Edit/Delete Post 
*hands over twenty cents*

We don't have pennies, and yours are worth twice as much as ours. And hey, that cruise is worth it. [Big Grin]

Posts: 1111 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

**Limited burnination number 37 to tonguedtiedandtwisted**

Don't you wish you learned to fly now?

tonguetied&twisted
Member # 5159

- posted      Profile for tonguetied&twisted   Email tonguetied&twisted         Edit/Delete Post 
Nah, I'm just an earthbound misfit. But thanks for asking.

[Blushing] I've finally been burninated! [Big Grin]

Posts: 1111 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

**Trog is a Pink Floyd lover**
Phil Tice
Member # 6370

- posted      Profile for Phil Tice   Email Phil Tice         Edit/Delete Post 
How many burninations can i get for a quarter?

-PT

Posts: 35 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tonguetied&twisted
Member # 5159

::is too::
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

One.

You want one? You can't be a hatrack noob without one.

[ March 27, 2004, 09:30 PM: Message edited by: Trogdor the Burninator ]

cochick
Member # 6167

- posted      Profile for cochick   Email cochick         Edit/Delete Post 
Me, me, me - I've never had the pleasure

But as a Brit I've only got pounds and pence

which at the rate of 1 USD = 0.549660 GBP means I owe you 6p

Do you take paypal - if not I have cash

[ March 27, 2004, 09:50 PM: Message edited by: cochick ]

Posts: 394 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phil Tice
Member # 6370

- posted      Profile for Phil Tice   Email Phil Tice         Edit/Delete Post 
Hook me up with a burnination then. I just gotta have it. Then we'll take this baby straight to the mooooon!!!

-PT

Posts: 35 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

**Limited Edition Burnination #38 goes to cochick**
**Limited Edition Burnination #39 goes to Phil Tice**

**Lines up both of em, and burninates them long and hard. **

**Then, Trogdor retires.**

cochick
Member # 6167

- posted      Profile for cochick   Email cochick         Edit/Delete Post 
*poof*

(as she goes up in smoke)

*pile of ash sits contentedly on floor*

Thanks Trog

Posts: 394 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fallow
Member # 6268

- posted      Profile for fallow   Email fallow         Edit/Delete Post 
*salutes Trog's Neon Sign as it goes out*

*lights ciggie off smoulderinating corpse*

Posts: 3061 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.