FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Limited Edition Burninations -- BLOWOUT SALE!!! (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Limited Edition Burninations -- BLOWOUT SALE!!!
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

- posted      Profile for Trogdor the Burninator   Email Trogdor the Burninator         Edit/Delete Post 
**Sets up shop. Waits**

[ March 27, 2004, 08:47 PM: Message edited by: Trogdor the Burninator ]

Posts: 1481 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon Boy
Member # 4284

- posted      Profile for Jon Boy           Edit/Delete Post 
Ooh! I'm the first in line!

*hands Trogdor a bright, shiny new dime*

Posts: 9945 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

- posted      Profile for Trogdor the Burninator   Email Trogdor the Burninator         Edit/Delete Post 
**peppers Jon Boy with a Limited Edition burnination**

Have a nice day.

[Smile]

Posts: 1481 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stan the man
Member # 6249

- posted      Profile for Stan the man   Email Stan the man         Edit/Delete Post 
But all I gots is a quarter.
Posts: 2208 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Boon
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
I got a dollar. Can you pass 10 of them out randomly?
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ela
Member # 1365

- posted      Profile for Ela           Edit/Delete Post 
Ooh, ooh, can I have one? [Razz]

(Maybe it'll help this darn painful hip. [ROFL] )

Posts: 5771 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

**Gives Boon 10 random Limited Edition burninations**

**burninates (Limited Edition) Ela's painful hip, extend her 10 cents credit at a 10 percent interest rate compounded every minute**

Come again.

[Smile]

[ March 25, 2004, 09:44 PM: Message edited by: Trogdor the Burninator ]

skrika03
Member # 5930

- posted      Profile for skrika03   Email skrika03         Edit/Delete Post 
I don't think I ever got skrika burninated. :hands trogdor 10 pennies:
Posts: 383 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stan the man
Member # 6249

- posted      Profile for Stan the man   Email Stan the man         Edit/Delete Post 
With my quarter, can I get two Burninations and you can have the 5 cent tip.
Posts: 2208 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

**Burninates skrika and all her kids in a Limited Edition way**

**Gives Stan the Man a Limited edition burnination he'll never forget, then does it again**

[ March 25, 2004, 10:01 PM: Message edited by: Trogdor the Burninator ]

skrika03
Member # 5930

- posted      Profile for skrika03   Email skrika03         Edit/Delete Post 
:eyes shining brightly amid the ash smudged face: Thanks, Trogdor!
Posts: 383 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stan the man
Member # 6249

I feel blessedly burninated
Starla*
Member # 5835

- posted      Profile for Starla*   Email Starla*         Edit/Delete Post 
*hands Trogdor two nickels*

BTW, what makes this burnination different from the others?

Posts: 463 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

- posted      Profile for T_Smith   Email T_Smith         Edit/Delete Post 
::scoff::

They used to only be a nickle. Stupid inflation. I refuse to pay for a burnination that I deserve for free.

Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Starla*
Member # 5835

- posted      Profile for Starla*   Email Starla*         Edit/Delete Post 
Maybe it's TWICE as good and TWICE as thorough--therefore, TWICE the price.

Ohh, Trogdor, baby, I can't wait! [Wink]
(edited for mispelling)

[ March 25, 2004, 10:19 PM: Message edited by: Starla* ]

Posts: 463 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

**Gives Starla the limited edition burnination of her life**

Thank you.

Come again.

[Smile]

**flips off Nate**

mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

- posted      Profile for mr_porteiro_head   Email mr_porteiro_head         Edit/Delete Post 
Could you give my wife a singing burn-o-gram?
Posts: 16551 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ela
Member # 1365

- posted      Profile for Ela           Edit/Delete Post 
Hip still hurts

::pays 10 cents, comes back for a second round::

Posts: 5771 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon Boy
Member # 4284

- posted      Profile for Jon Boy           Edit/Delete Post 
These are limited edition burninations, Nathan. They only happen once in a lifetime. It's definitely worth the extra five cents.
Posts: 9945 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narnia
Member # 1071

- posted      Profile for Narnia           Edit/Delete Post 
Do you know that I never was eaten by Slash nor burninated by Trogdor? Am I just that old?

*doesn't give Pat any money at all*

Posts: 6415 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

**Gives Ela her second Limited Edition burnination directly on her hip region**

**Burninates Narnia, the Limited Edition way, because he probably owes her one**

ClaudiaTherese
Member # 923

- posted      Profile for ClaudiaTherese           Edit/Delete Post 
All I have is a Canadian dime and a [Kiss] .

Please, sir, may I be burninated in the Limited Edition way?

Posts: 14017 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imogen
Member # 5485

- posted      Profile for imogen   Email imogen         Edit/Delete Post 
I have 20 Australian cents - here you go.

Can my limited edition Burnitation be hand-numbered and signed please?

Posts: 4393 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

**Accepts the Canadian dime and the [Kiss] as payment for the three extra cents needed and gives CT a Limited Edition Burnination**

**Burninates imogen, then signs imogen's burnt keister with thusly: "Limited Edition Burnination number #19 of 40.**

[ March 25, 2004, 10:52 PM: Message edited by: Trogdor the Burninator ]

Derrell
Member # 6062

- posted      Profile for Derrell   Email Derrell         Edit/Delete Post 
*hands Trogdor a dime*
Posts: 4569 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zevlag
Member # 1405

- posted      Profile for Zevlag           Edit/Delete Post 
::tosses a 50cent piece Pat's way::

One for now, and the other, I want to collect in person sometime [Smile]

Posts: 2102 | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

**Burninates Derrell -- the 20th limited edition burnination offered of forty**
Ryuko
Member # 5125

- posted      Profile for Ryuko   Email Ryuko         Edit/Delete Post 
Whoa! I need a burnination!!! (tosses Trog a shiny new dime)
Posts: 4816 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

** Burninates Zevlag -- one for now, and the other in person**

Silly Zevlag. Trogdor isn't real. He's only an online persona I use to turn the forum discussions to me.

And I don't make change, sorry.

Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

**Burninates Ryuko, in a limited edition way. **
Derrell
Member # 6062

Trogdor, can i get a burnination for Bob and dkw as an engagement present?

*tosses Trogdor two dimes*

Posts: 4569 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

Normally I would say no, but in this case, I'll make an exception.

**Gives limited edition burninations to Bob and dkw**

Derrell
Member # 6062

Thank you Trogdor. I wanted to do something to help them mark this special occasion.
Da_Goat
Member # 5529

- posted      Profile for Da_Goat           Edit/Delete Post 
*hands Trogdor two dimes*

One for me, and one for my untoasted bread.

Posts: 2292 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

**Burninates Da Goat, passes on the bread, keeps the dime**
Da_Goat
Member # 5529

- posted      Profile for Da_Goat           Edit/Delete Post 
code:
    _
||
_ _ || _ _

And I was gonna give that toast to the homeless!
Posts: 2292 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pippin
Member # 6042

- posted      Profile for Pippin           Edit/Delete Post 
*is tossed in from somewhere and a dime flies out of his pocket to Trogdor* [Confused]

[ March 26, 2004, 02:23 AM: Message edited by: Pippin ]

Posts: 16 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rappin' Ronnie Reagan
Member # 5626

- posted      Profile for Rappin' Ronnie Reagan   Email Rappin' Ronnie Reagan         Edit/Delete Post 
Do you take Visa?
Posts: 1658 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

**burninates Pippin, with limitless edition abandon**
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

Nope. I do take Discover, though.
Rappin' Ronnie Reagan
Member # 5626

- posted      Profile for Rappin' Ronnie Reagan   Email Rappin' Ronnie Reagan         Edit/Delete Post 
Hmm... ::digs through room and finds a dime::

::hands dime to Trogdor::

Posts: 1658 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wonko The Sane
Member # 2945

- posted      Profile for Wonko The Sane   Email Wonko The Sane         Edit/Delete Post 
Who is tossing hobbits? also ill take a Burnination *hand Trogdor 10 cents*
Posts: 213 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

*burninates Rappin Ronnie Reagan, then burninates Wonko the sane for the 27th and 28th Limited Edition burninations, respectively. **

[ March 26, 2004, 02:35 AM: Message edited by: Trogdor the Burninator ]

MEC
Member # 2968

- posted      Profile for MEC   Email MEC         Edit/Delete Post 
*hands trogdor a three dollar bill*
Posts: 2489 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jacare Sorridente
Member # 1906

- posted      Profile for Jacare Sorridente   Email Jacare Sorridente         Edit/Delete Post 
*swords Trogdor*

That bloody dragon's a menace.

Posts: 4548 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
digging_holes
Member # 6237

- posted      Profile for digging_holes   Email digging_holes         Edit/Delete Post 
*bounces newbie-ishly*

Oo, oo, ooooo!! I've never been burninated before! Can I can I can I?

*hands Trogdor a whole pile of (canadian) dimes and continues bouncing*

Posts: 1996 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

- posted      Profile for sarcasticmuppet   Email sarcasticmuppet         Edit/Delete Post 
*hands Troggy a nickel and five pennies, muttering about poor college students*
Posts: 4089 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rakeesh
Member # 2001

- posted      Profile for Rakeesh   Email Rakeesh         Edit/Delete Post 
I'd like to buy the next Limited Edition Burnination (tm.), and the 40th Limited Edition Burnination (tm.), please. I am willing to pay extra for the reservation.

*hands over $0.30*

Posts: 17164 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beverly
Member # 6246

- posted      Profile for beverly   Email beverly         Edit/Delete Post 
I'd say I'm long overdue for a good burnination. Oh, I've got 2 dimes, so gimmie a double-dose.

*scrunches up face*

Sock it to me, Troggie.

Posts: 7050 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
peterh
Member # 5208

- posted      Profile for peterh   Email peterh         Edit/Delete Post 
*gets in line*

*hand over the 10 cent piece*

*waits patiently*

Posts: 995 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.