FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Hatrack Retro Thread #235 -- The insult thread... (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Hatrack Retro Thread #235 -- The insult thread...
Jon Boy
Member # 4284

- posted      Profile for Jon Boy           Edit/Delete Post 
That's odd, Frisco, 'cause you never were.

[ March 29, 2004, 09:02 PM: Message edited by: Jon Boy ]

Posts: 9945 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frisco
Member # 3765

- posted      Profile for Frisco           Edit/Delete Post 
All insulting aside, is that really the best you could come up with? If we're ever to have a rivalry such as the Pat/Ralphie of old, you at least have to try.

*sigh*

Pat's old, Ralphie's gone, and Jon Boy's spirit is broken. What's a guy gotta do to get a decent arch-rival?

Posts: 5264 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AvidReader
Member # 6007

- posted      Profile for AvidReader   Email AvidReader         Edit/Delete Post 
Mail order?
Posts: 2283 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frisco
Member # 3765

I suppose if they poked big enough holes in the box...
Posts: 5264 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon Boy
Member # 4284

You could try picking on people your own size, like the newbies on the other side.
Posts: 9945 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frisco
Member # 3765

That's much better! Was that so hard?
Frisco
Member # 3765

But do you really want to go on about size, considering you married someone who has no basis for comparison?
Jon Boy
Member # 4284

And thus Frisco retreats to the territory he's most familiar with.
Zotto!
Member # 4689

- posted      Profile for Zotto!   Email Zotto!         Edit/Delete Post 
...or UNfamiliar with, as the case may be...
Posts: 1595 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shepherdess
Member # 6115

- posted      Profile for Shepherdess   Email Shepherdess         Edit/Delete Post 
I think this might be the appropriate place to post the epiphany I had today--
Now I know how you people get such ridiculously high post counts!

Posts: 107 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon Boy
Member # 4284

Zotto, I'm pretty sure that if anyone's familiar with Frisco's own shortcomings, it's Frisco.
Pat
Member # 879

- posted      Profile for Pat   Email Pat         Edit/Delete Post 
I think it's funny when Frisco tries to bother Geoff Card.
Posts: 1800 | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JohnKeats
Member # 1261

- posted      Profile for JohnKeats           Edit/Delete Post 
The nicest thing I can say about Frisco is that his unintelligence is nearly ubiquitous. I see it EVERYWHERE.
Posts: 4350 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
peter the bookie
Member # 3270

- posted      Profile for peter the bookie           Edit/Delete Post 
Frisco and sarcasticmuppet have at least one thing in common. Care to take a guess, Pat?
Posts: 318 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
The nicest thing to say about Frisco, can't be said on a public forum.

The whole, Archrival Mail Order thing was almost cleverly original, if I didn't know that's where you got you Prom Date from.

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derrell
Member # 6062

- posted      Profile for Derrell   Email Derrell         Edit/Delete Post 
In case anybody's interested, the Last Post thread has morphed into an Elizabethan insult thread. Insultas are much more fun when you use Shakespearian language. [Big Grin]
Posts: 4569 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frisco
Member # 3765

A dogpile!

I got owned!

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.