FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » what's on your answering machine? (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: what's on your answering machine?
Goody Scrivener
Member # 6742

- posted      Profile for Goody Scrivener   Email Goody Scrivener         Edit/Delete Post 
"You've reached (our names). Leave a message and we'll call you back. If you're searching for (my ex-inlaws' names), they do not and hae never lived here. Please remove my information from your database."

Unfortunately for me, my first initial is the same as my former mother in law's first initial, and until everything is finalized, I'm stuck using his name. So I get a LOT of collection calls for her - so many that I completely refuse to answer a call without a clearly labeled Caller ID name that I recognize.

Posts: 4515 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stan the man
Member # 6249

- posted      Profile for Stan the man   Email Stan the man         Edit/Delete Post 
If it's Christmas time I use a song "Who put the &%#@ on the snowman?"

Everybody got a kick out of that one for a while. It is decently short too.

Usually..........I don't know. I just go with whatever the standard cell company puts there.

*goes to change message*

Posts: 2208 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.