FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » If you could have one singer... (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: If you could have one singer...
Carrie
Member # 394

- posted      Profile for Carrie   Email Carrie         Edit/Delete Post 
If it's going to be in my bedroom and I'm going to be sleeping, then Donny Osmond. Man, if he'd sung me to sleep as a small child, I think I'd be a much happier person.

If I'm not going to be sleeping... then I don't know. I'll have to get back to you on that.

Posts: 3932 | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
Member # 3162

- posted      Profile for Icarus   Email Icarus         Edit/Delete Post 
Can't I have a duo? I would pick the Indigo Girls, if so.

If not, then Melissa Etheridge.
Or Paul Simon.
Or Dick Van Dyke.
::remembers switched question in bait and switch thread and awaits the innuendo-filled replies [Angst] ::

Posts: 13680 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

- posted      Profile for Eruve Nandiriel   Email Eruve Nandiriel         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Billy Boyd
*adds Teshi and Cashew to "Cool List"*

I would have to agree. I would LOVE to have Billy Boyd singing to me! *melts*

Posts: 4174 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vv009vV
Member # 2568

- posted      Profile for Vv009vV   Email Vv009vV         Edit/Delete Post 
norah jones.
Posts: 92 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Billy Joel
Member # 5357

- posted      Profile for Billy Joel           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
If it's going to be in my bedroom and I'm going to be sleeping, then Donny Osmond. Man, if he'd sung me to sleep as a small child, I think I'd be a much happier person.
Hatrack's Donny Osmond is a liar.
Posts: 116 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dem
Member # 2512

- posted      Profile for dem   Email dem         Edit/Delete Post 
Don Williams

Peaceful, relaxing voice. (For those that don't know him, think Randy Travis but even easier to listen too.)

Between my freshman and sophmore year in high school (1983 or 84) my family took a car trip to California from Georgia. Each person got to buy one tape to take on the trip. The three kids (9/14/17) each got a current pop star/group (Michael Jackson, Van Halen, etc.) Mom brought Simon and Garfunkel and dad brought Don Williams. By the end of the second day, the kids were requesting to skip their tapes turn in the rotation to listen to the good stuff (Williams and S&G).

Posts: 317 | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Synesthesia
Member # 4774

- posted      Profile for Synesthesia   Email Synesthesia         Edit/Delete Post 
Oo
Telp
You are so cool
Have a milkshake

Posts: 9942 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.