FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Holy Schnikeys! Contractions! Now with even MORE Pictures! (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Holy Schnikeys! Contractions! Now with even MORE Pictures!
quidscribis
Member # 5124

- posted      Profile for quidscribis   Email quidscribis         Edit/Delete Post 
Cooolness! Congrats! [Party]
Posts: 8355 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Morbo
Member # 5309

- posted      Profile for Morbo   Email Morbo         Edit/Delete Post 
I am so happy for all three of you! [Hat]
the chain of life--> [The Wave]

Posts: 6316 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
[Party] [Group Hug] [Hat]
Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kama
Member # 3022

- posted      Profile for Kama   Email Kama         Edit/Delete Post 
happiness
Posts: 5700 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corwin
Member # 5705

- posted      Profile for Corwin           Edit/Delete Post 
[Smile] [Big Grin] [Wave]
Posts: 4519 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stray
Member # 4056

- posted      Profile for Stray   Email Stray         Edit/Delete Post 
Congratulations!!! [The Wave]
Posts: 957 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amka
Member # 690

- posted      Profile for Amka   Email Amka         Edit/Delete Post 
Wonderful!
Posts: 3495 | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Belle
Member # 2314

- posted      Profile for Belle   Email Belle         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh she's absolutely precious! What great pictures!

And Mama looks so beautiful too! I know I wasn't that photogenic right after any of my kids births.

Posts: 14428 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
Just got a chance to check out all the pictures (and look at the captions). They both look great!

But you didn't actually say, "Allo, salud" to the baby, did you? [Angst] [ROFL]

Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Opera
Member # 6504

- posted      Profile for Space Opera   Email Space Opera         Edit/Delete Post 
Many congrats. Enjoy your new family!
[The Wave]

space opera

Posts: 2578 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Primal Curve
Member # 3587

- posted      Profile for Primal Curve           Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks you guys. I have more pictures and stuff to write up about the delivery. I'll get back to you when things have settled down at home (we just got back from the hospital today).
Posts: 4753 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MaydayDesiax
Member # 5012

- posted      Profile for MaydayDesiax   Email MaydayDesiax         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh! She's beautiful! Congrats, you two!

PS: I'm still in the process of getting that baby gift to you. I'll probably have it in the mail on Monday or Tuesday.

Posts: 873 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dagonee
Member # 5818

- posted      Profile for Dagonee           Edit/Delete Post 
OK, I never saw this thread - I saw the "contraptions" dobie (without realizing it was a dobie) and never came back into this thread thinking it was the dobie.

I couldn't understand why that post spawned a 2-page thread.

Congratulations. The pictures are adorable!

Posts: 26071 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Primal Curve
Member # 3587

I don't dobie.

That should be a bumper sticker.

Posts: 4753 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
I just sent you an e-mail, PC...
Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Rabbit
Member # 671

- posted      Profile for The Rabbit   Email The Rabbit         Edit/Delete Post 
[Party] [Party]
Congratulations!!!

quote:
I'll get back to you when things have settled down at home (we just got back from the hospital today).
I guess we can expect to hear from PC in about 18 years.
Posts: 12591 | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

- posted      Profile for sarcasticmuppet   Email sarcasticmuppet         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh, she's gorgeous. Look at all that hair! [Party]
Posts: 4089 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
0range7Penguin
Member # 7337

- posted      Profile for 0range7Penguin           Edit/Delete Post 
Congrats!! [Party]

Oh and kq I am 18, NOT a father(thank goodness) but I have known alot of people that have had kids. Luckily non of those people have been my 18 year old freinds [Big Grin]

Posts: 832 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

Good. I was 20 when I had mine, though, just so you know. [Smile]
Hobbes
Member # 433

- posted      Profile for Hobbes   Email Hobbes         Edit/Delete Post 
I was 22. [Smile]

Hobbes [Smile]

Posts: 10602 | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shigosei
Member # 3831

- posted      Profile for Shigosei   Email Shigosei         Edit/Delete Post 
Congratulations! What great pictures. Thanks for sharing.
Posts: 3546 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

22, Hobbes? Really? [ROFL]
Hobbes
Member # 433

Yep. [Smile]

And congrats of course, go to the master PC. [Smile]

Hobbes [Smile]

Posts: 10602 | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

- posted      Profile for Raia   Email Raia         Edit/Delete Post 
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!! That's so wonderful! She's gorgeous!
Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ClaudiaTherese
Member # 923

- posted      Profile for ClaudiaTherese           Edit/Delete Post 
[Smile] Welcome, Ella.
Posts: 14017 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dragon
Member # 3670

- posted      Profile for Dragon   Email Dragon         Edit/Delete Post 
Awwwww! She's adorable!

Congrats!

Posts: 3420 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
keedokes
Member # 6301

- posted      Profile for keedokes   Email keedokes         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh, yeah...congratulations PC...so hard posting pictures. That whole father thing is tough. [Big Grin]

Thanks guys! Ella thinks she's cute, too. [Smile]

7lbs 14.9oz 21in and a huge noggin. She's also got a voracious appetite so breastfeeding hasn't been too much of a trial. I'll update you guys some more on the labor after I can type with both hands.

Posts: 79 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hansenj
Member # 4034

- posted      Profile for hansenj   Email hansenj         Edit/Delete Post 
[Big Grin] Congratulations! What a beautiful new family!
Posts: 1635 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kama
Member # 3022

- posted      Profile for Kama   Email Kama         Edit/Delete Post 
you're just jealous cause you're not a dad, keedokes [Razz]

And where were you when the contractions started and he was all nervous?

Posts: 5700 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babager
Member # 6700

- posted      Profile for babager   Email babager         Edit/Delete Post 
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[The Wave]

Posts: 295 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dread pirate romany
Member # 6869

- posted      Profile for dread pirate romany   Email dread pirate romany         Edit/Delete Post 
Congrats and blessings, you three.
Posts: 1021 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JamGodJeff
Member # 7457

- posted      Profile for JamGodJeff   Email JamGodJeff         Edit/Delete Post 
Cute pictures. Congrats! [Party]
Posts: 12 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Little_Doctor
Member # 6635

- posted      Profile for Little_Doctor   Email Little_Doctor         Edit/Delete Post 
What a Cutie!!
Posts: 1401 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Primal Curve
Member # 3587

Seriously, you need to go here now or I'll come to your house and leave poopy diapers in your salad dressings.
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

Awww! Yeah, our little girl didn't like getting dressed the first couple of months, either. Come to think of it, she still doesn't. But she tolerates it better now. And you two are so sweet together. [Smile]
twinky
Member # 693

- posted      Profile for twinky   Email twinky         Edit/Delete Post 
Congrats, man. : )
Posts: 10886 | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hobbes
Member # 433

I'm not at all happy with your work, in this company we don't just try, we succeed.

Hobbes [Smile]

Christy
Member # 4397

- posted      Profile for Christy   Email Christy         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I'll update you guys some more on the labor after I can type with both hands.
*giggle* Give yourself a month or three. I got VERY good at typing with one hand while nursing. I'm such a geek.

Congratulations, Keedokes! Hope PC is giving you all the love and support you deserve. You all are positively glowing. What a beautiful family.

Okay, I just can't stop looking at her, either. What a cute little girl! And I keep chuckling at PC's titles.

[ March 05, 2005, 10:45 PM: Message edited by: Christy ]

Posts: 1777 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sarahdipity
Member # 3254

- posted      Profile for sarahdipity   Email sarahdipity         Edit/Delete Post 
Wow I missed the picture update. She's adorable. Congrats!
Posts: 872 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Primal Curve
Member # 3587

More pictures up.
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.