FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Things no one else has heard or said today (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Things no one else has heard or said today
kojabu
Member # 8042

- posted      Profile for kojabu           Edit/Delete Post 
"The trash can is taking a shower."
"That's not the first shower that trash can has taken..."

Posts: 2867 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eaquae Legit
Member # 3063

- posted      Profile for Eaquae Legit   Email Eaquae Legit         Edit/Delete Post 
"She's blowdrying my butt!"
"Careful, or I'll diffuse your ass!"

Posts: 2849 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

"That's okay. If you feel that strongly, you can read and write about a book other than Harry Potter. Just bring in a note from your parents..." (he said he paused here while better judgement failed him) "...and while you're at it, bring in a list of all the other books you find offensive. We can pile them all in the middle of the room and set them on fire."

[ROFL]
Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

- posted      Profile for T_Smith   Email T_Smith         Edit/Delete Post 
"The guy said he could turn me on earlier today, just over the phone. I don't understand how the guy could turn me on over the phone, and now here you are saying we need a tech to come and turn me on.... So how long will it be until you turn me on?"

Whats sad is this isn't the only case of things like this.

Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheHumanTarget
Member # 7129

- posted      Profile for TheHumanTarget           Edit/Delete Post 
"This will only take a minute, I just need to crawl under your desk."
Posts: 1480 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheHumanTarget
Member # 7129

- posted      Profile for TheHumanTarget           Edit/Delete Post 
I love listening to some of our I.T. administrators:

"Everybody's going down. I was working on Heather and she went down, so I moved on to Peg and she went down too."

Posts: 1480 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miriam
Member # 8351

- posted      Profile for Miriam   Email Miriam         Edit/Delete Post 
"Daddy, Mommy won't let any of us go downstairs. She almost got electrocuted by the grill"

(It's a gas grill. What can I say, I'm talented.)

"Are the nachos supposed to be on fire?"

(I was having a bad cooking day.)

Posts: 17 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.