FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Tag (Page 3)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Tag
sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

- posted      Profile for sarcasticmuppet   Email sarcasticmuppet         Edit/Delete Post 
Yea! I'm IT

And now You are IT.

By the way, you can't tog on a tag.

Posts: 4089 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BelladonnaOrchid
Member # 188

- posted      Profile for BelladonnaOrchid   Email BelladonnaOrchid         Edit/Delete Post 
Ahh! I've been tagged by a muppet! What is the world coming to?! ::Runs around, limbs flailing, and then smacking into the next person:: Tag! Your it!
Posts: 701 | Registered: Jul 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ryuko
Member # 5125

- posted      Profile for Ryuko   Email Ryuko         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm it! On my birthday!! Oh wait... (looks at clock) I guess it's not my birthday any more...

Well, at least crappy stuff will stop happening to me...

Anyhow, this is all moot, because now YOU'RE it!

Posts: 4816 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
flyby
Member # 3630

- posted      Profile for flyby   Email flyby         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh man, I was hoping that wouldn't happen. But not for long, because now YOU'RE IT!!!

Mwhaha!

Posts: 1261 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
flyby
Member # 3630

Stupid, why did I have to check this thread again. I just tagged myself, how intelligent is that? Well, that's ok, because now you're it!
Posts: 1261 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Godric
Member # 4587

- posted      Profile for Godric   Email Godric         Edit/Delete Post 
I refrained from opening this thread for almost 2 days, but I could hold out no longer. So I come in and now I can't figure out if I ever really was "it" at all the first time I checked. But I'm pretty sure I'm it now...

Wait a minute...

Is that...? Is that you? Is it really you?

Whew! I'm so glad it is! Cause now you're it! [Big Grin]

Posts: 1295 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
filetted
Member # 5048

- posted      Profile for filetted   Email filetted         Edit/Delete Post 
thinks "OMDG", stumbles and falls.

head awash in the chaos, fixates on nearest waddling hiney and plants handprint

"yer it"

Posts: 1733 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Godric
Member # 4587

I had to come back... I had to see who it was...

Well, now I know. I also know that you're it!

Posts: 1295 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
flyby
Member # 3630

You know that people are gonna come in here and then not fess up to being it. That's what you're trying to do right now, isn't it? Well, I will have none of it. You're it!
Ryuko
Member # 5125

Ah.. And I would have gotten away with it, too, if it weren't for that meddling flyby!

Oh well, it's you who is the it one now!!

Posts: 4816 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
flyby
Member # 3630

Was that even english?

Oh well, no matter now, because now you are it! Hehehe. How is it that this never ceases to be fun?

Ryuko
Member # 5125

Noooo! (I dunno about my brain when it's so late... I can't write to good.. [Wink] )

Fine, but now you're it! A winner is me!

Godric
Member # 4587

I have no self-control...

You're it!

flyby
Member # 3630

Obviously....

You're it!!!

MWHAHA!

Ryuko
Member # 5125

I'm it. My life is over.

Oh wait, no it's not. Tag!!

Troubadour
Member # 83

- posted      Profile for Troubadour   Email Troubadour         Edit/Delete Post 
Damn. Tagged. Serve me right for checking the last page first without checking the first page for the rules!! Oh well...

TAG!!! YOU'RE IT!!

Posts: 2245 | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hi
Member # 5289

- posted      Profile for Hi           Edit/Delete Post 
How immature. [Roll Eyes]

::Goes away to do more cooler, big-kid activities::

Hey, where did my play dough go?
[Confused]

[ June 18, 2003, 09:30 AM: Message edited by: Hi ]

Posts: 65 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

- posted      Profile for sarcasticmuppet   Email sarcasticmuppet         Edit/Delete Post 
According to Bob's Revised Rules of Tag, Edition I, since Hi didn't say "You're IT," I can now start a new game of Tag, because Hi is now a vampire. Or something like that.

Anyway, You're IT!

Don't say it. AAARRG! I've said it! AHHH I've said it again. Ni!

[ June 18, 2003, 12:28 PM: Message edited by: sarcasticmuppet ]

Posts: 4089 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scott R
Member # 567

- posted      Profile for Scott R   Email Scott R         Edit/Delete Post 
Aaarrrhhhhhggghh.

Roped into this stupid game again!

Anyway, you're it!

Posts: 14554 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
saxon75
Member # 4589

- posted      Profile for saxon75           Edit/Delete Post 
Why do I keep coming in here? I must just love being it. Maybe Hi and I should go start an It Club. It'd be very exclusive. You'd have to have a certain . . . je ne se quoi . . . we'll just say "it." And if you've got it, you can be in the club.

I say, I do believe we have a new member.

It's you.

Posts: 4534 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
It's wonderful
It's marvelous
It's you!

Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

All well. At least noone noticed I misspelled "According."

Sooo....

You're IT!

Pixie
Member # 4043

- posted      Profile for Pixie   Email Pixie         Edit/Delete Post 
LOL. You're it!
Posts: 1548 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zotto!
Member # 4689

- posted      Profile for Zotto!   Email Zotto!         Edit/Delete Post 
Jeez. Again.

I'll take comfort in the fact that while I am 'it' as I type this, YOU are 'it' as you read this!

Bwahahahahahaha!

Posts: 1595 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pixie
Member # 4043

::laughs:: Very clever. [Wink]

'Tis indeed amusing that I'm it as I type but now that you've read this, you're it.

::laughs:: This is great! [Wink]

Posts: 1548 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

This is what I get for hanging around Hatrack all day.

Who shall I choose to be IT...

AH! You're IT!

saxon75
Member # 4589

Hey, what's with the freaky clown makeup?

Oh, right, gotcha.

It's because you're it.

Posts: 4534 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jeniwren
Member # 2002

- posted      Profile for jeniwren   Email jeniwren         Edit/Delete Post 
Gone for the day and can't take IT with me.

I'm so glad you came along.

You're IT!

Posts: 5948 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
Who is it?

It's me!

No, that's wrong now. You is it.

Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pixie
Member # 4043

I is it? Awww, but now I'm not because you're it.
Dragon
Member # 3670

- posted      Profile for Dragon   Email Dragon         Edit/Delete Post 
Pixie, you can have IT back...

oh, sorry YOU'RE it.

Posts: 3420 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vána
Member # 3262

- posted      Profile for Vána   Email Vána         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm it? How lovely.

Too bad it didn't last very long...because now...

You're it!

Posts: 2661 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
saxon75
Member # 4589

How interesting, they made a movie about you!
sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

Wow, that's the closest Saxon's come to declaring IT.

Now You're IT!

No tagbacks! I have the New and Improved NoTagback 3000. One small bite will fill the stomach of a grown man.

Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

I'm it and shall remain it until you are it.
Shlomo
Member # 1912

- posted      Profile for Shlomo   Email Shlomo         Edit/Delete Post 
MWAHAHAHA!!!

*Hijacks game*

OK I'm done!

The candle has been lit.
They're chomping at the bit.
The Mafiosi made their hit.
Cause NOW YOU'RE IT!!!

Posts: 755 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

I came in here to declare the game over. My arbitrary criterion being that the thread fell to the 2nd page.

But then I saw Shlomo's poem and decided that it was too good to just let IT go.

You're it.

sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

Bob's game has spun out of control...arrrgh!

Well I just have one thing to say to that...

You're IT!

Vána
Member # 3262

Oh dear, it seems I'm it again.

But, it didn't last too long, because now

You're it!

Posts: 2661 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

We've got to stop meeting like this.

You know how IT is.

It, you now shall be.

Dragon
Member # 3670

- posted      Profile for Dragon   Email Dragon         Edit/Delete Post 
Geeze, every time I come into this thread someone tags me!

Oh well, you're it now.

Posts: 3420 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

Ugh...

Again?

Thoe be-ist it.

Ryuko
Member # 5125

I'm it, whoa. What a trip.

I declare thee Sir It!

Zotto!
Member # 4689

- posted      Profile for Zotto!   Email Zotto!         Edit/Delete Post 
I am sick. Sick sick sick sick sick. Whyyyy do I keep coming back? [Big Grin]

Oh well. At least I'm only gonna be it until the next poor dude/tte comes in...

...and now that you're here, YOU'RE it!

Posts: 1595 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

I should kill this thread.

I would except I enjoy passing the baton of "it-ness" to you!

And I just have.

Vána
Member # 3262

I can't figure out why I keep coming in here! I know I'm just going to get tagged. But I keep coming back! Even though I know!

Ah, but now you've come. So now,

You're It!

flyby
Member # 3630

So you think that you are gonna get out of it, the tag thread gets out of your mind, and then one day, you just stumble in it again, and you are caught in its evil reins! But alas, I am no longer it! YOU ARE!
Brinestone
Member # 5755

- posted      Profile for Brinestone   Email Brinestone         Edit/Delete Post 
Nope. Not anymore. You're it!
Posts: 1903 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
flyby
Member # 3630

Ah, you're evil!

But that matters no more, because you are it now!

Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

Ugh! I forgot what an infernal trap this thread was.

I'm it.
Now you ere.
Care to share it?
Do you dare?

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.