FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Ian and I, a new dream pg 4 (May) (Page 3)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Ian and I, a new dream pg 4 (May)
Bokonon
Member # 480

- posted      Profile for Bokonon           Edit/Delete Post 
Umm, I think this guy is pretty hot. And he's like 40 years younger than those fogeys.

-Bok

Posts: 7021 | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Erik Slaine
Member # 5583

- posted      Profile for Erik Slaine           Edit/Delete Post 
New page!

Edit: RATS!!!

[ September 18, 2003, 04:08 PM: Message edited by: Erik Slaine ]

Posts: 1843 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Youth ap Orem
Member # 5582

- posted      Profile for Youth ap Orem   Email Youth ap Orem         Edit/Delete Post 
This isn't about the easy choicest! You gotta choose between the lesser of two evil's just like an OSC novel!
Posts: 290 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ralphie
Member # 1565

- posted      Profile for Ralphie   Email Ralphie         Edit/Delete Post 
OMG Bokonon! He's SO DREAMY!!!!

You HAVE to tell me who he is!!!! I'm DYING here!!!11

Posts: 7600 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pooka
Member # 5003

- posted      Profile for pooka   Email pooka         Edit/Delete Post 
Interesting link on hotness and age

Johnny Depp is 40, did that ever surprise me! I mean, I was 18 when he was on 21 Jumpstreet. I guess that was him. I guess the idea was they looked younger than they were. I guess it's kind of late in this thread for me to start putting this. Maybe I'll go back to include one in each of my posts. [Blushing]

Posts: 11017 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Youth ap Orem
Member # 5582

- posted      Profile for Youth ap Orem   Email Youth ap Orem         Edit/Delete Post 
It's like a cross between Brad Pitt and Tom Cruise!
Posts: 290 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kayla
Member # 2403

- posted      Profile for Kayla   Email Kayla         Edit/Delete Post 
Bok, stop posting pictures of yourself and get back to the photo thread and be impressed, darnit! Or tell me that wasn't the one you wanted, so I can keep looking.
Posts: 9871 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bokonon
Member # 480

No can do, Ralphie-dear. I know what sort of motormouth you are! I tell you and by supper all the Jatraqueras are like, "A/S/L please!"

That specimen enjoys his privacy.

But I will say, he's got a sexy Boston accent.

-Bok

Posts: 7021 | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Youth ap Orem
Member # 5582

Bok--> [Kiss] <-- me
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

- posted      Profile for Eruve Nandiriel   Email Eruve Nandiriel         Edit/Delete Post 
OH MY GOSH!!! KURT RUSSELL!!! *sigh* He is so hot, but he's old. He was on Gilligans Island when he was a kid.

[ September 18, 2003, 04:15 PM: Message edited by: Eruve Nandiriel ]

Posts: 4174 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
saxon75
Member # 4589

- posted      Profile for saxon75           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Youth=hairless
Am I really the only one that feels his life would have been sufficiently complete not knowing this?
Posts: 4534 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bokonon
Member # 480

Kayla, photos of myself. You ought to know me better than that by now; I never self-promote!

*whispers* Umm, what photo thread?

-Bok

Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

- posted      Profile for Eruve Nandiriel   Email Eruve Nandiriel         Edit/Delete Post 
Youth, are you male or female? 'cuz if you're male, that's nasty. If you're female then I understand.
Posts: 4174 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Youth ap Orem
Member # 5582

maybe complete but no spice in it saxon
Kayla
Member # 2403

Oh [Embarrassed] nevermind. You are the wrong person! What a dork.

You are pretty hot, for a youngin' and all, though.

Posts: 9871 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bokonon
Member # 480

Hey, man, woman, I'll take flattery (mockery) wherever I can get it.

Keep it going!

-Bok

Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

*thinks of Orlando Bloom*
*sigh*
Darn her... [Grumble]

Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

Bok reminds me of Gollum.... [Evil Laugh]
Bokonon
Member # 480

Dangnabbit I'm (almost) as old as TomD and DavidB.

When do I get to sit at the grown-up table?!

-Bok

saxon75
Member # 4589

quote:
Youth, are you male or female? 'cuz if you're male, that's nasty. If you're female then I understand.
See, if he's male then it's WAY too much information. And if she's female then it's way too salacious for a family forum. And if it's neither male nor female, I think it has other problems.
Posts: 4534 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eslaine
Member # 5433

- posted      Profile for eslaine           Edit/Delete Post 
I just need a booster chair....
Posts: 2506 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kayla
Member # 2403

They are like, what, 30? Yeah, you're old alright. [Roll Eyes] Talk to me when you start creaking everytime you move. [Wink] Some of us are actually old.
Kayla
Member # 2403

saxy, and here I was just thinking that he spent way too much time being worried about other people sexuality. You know, over compensating and all? [Wink]
Bokonon
Member # 480

Wait, you mean you aren't the perpetually 23-year-old Brazilian supermodel I fant--, err, envisioned you as?

Darn.

-Bok

PS- For the record, I envision ALL Jatraqueras as Brazilian supermodels. I think it's the accent.

eslaine
Member # 5433

- posted      Profile for eslaine           Edit/Delete Post 
Some people seem to get confused without a reference to others' gender.

Sad, really...

[ September 18, 2003, 04:29 PM: Message edited by: eslaine ]

Posts: 2506 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Youth ap Orem
Member # 5582

I'm a disgusting male:(
Kayla
Member # 2403

Youth, upon further inspection, I fear you may have thought I was talking about you, but even if you didn't, I'd like to make clear that I was talking about Eruve Nandiriel.
Kayla
Member # 2403

Bok, of course I am, sweetie! On the outside. Inside, I'm a 351 hag. I thought eveyone knew that.
Ralphie
Member # 1565

quote:
I joined a day and a half ago, ind this is my 138'th post. [Big Grin]
Actually Eru - You may want to consider backing off the pedal juuuuuuuuust a smidgeon.
Posts: 7600 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
saxon75
Member # 4589

I think the confusion may have come from the fact that you referred to Eruve as "he," whereas I'm almost certain that she's a girl.
Youth ap Orem
Member # 5582

Oh, I think eruve is female though, so when you wrote he, I just thought it was me.
Kayla
Member # 2403

Interesting. Usually girls don't freak like that over homosexuality like boys would. She must be younger than I thought.
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

Whee, this is fun having everyone guess about me! I'm female, and I'm 16. [Big Grin]
quote:
Interesting. Usually girls don't freak like that over homosexuality like boys would. She must be younger than I thought.
I only freaked a little because I've met 8+ lesbians in 2 years at the same camp.

And I'm up to about 155 posts. [Evil]

Ralphie
Member # 1565

Closed caption for the hearing impaired:
quote:
Actually Eru - You may want to consider backing off the pedal juuuuuuuuust a smidgeon.

Head Ditch Digger
Member # 5085

- posted      Profile for Head Ditch Digger   Email Head Ditch Digger         Edit/Delete Post 
Ralphie- she is 16 and just started driving. She probably does not get the similie.
Posts: 1244 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
A similie is when you liken unto an emoticon.
Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
saxon75
Member # 4589

Nice work, kat.
Head Ditch Digger
Member # 5085

- posted      Profile for Head Ditch Digger   Email Head Ditch Digger         Edit/Delete Post 
okay-which word should have been used.

signed
Stupid Ditch Digger [Smile]

Posts: 1244 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

Heh, driving fast...fun!
[Evil Laugh]

pooka
Member # 5003

quote:
"A/S/L please!"
What does this mean? would I really know if I had only posted on the newcomers thread?
Posts: 11017 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kayla
Member # 2403

Age/Sex/Location
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
[ROFL] Kat, that was great!

HDD, I believe you meant a metaphor.

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kayla
Member # 2403

Of course, similie, simile and smilie also confused me for a minute. I thought you just spelled smilie wrong. Though, rereading it, I would have gone with analogy, myself. I think.
pooka
Member # 5003

I guess this is one for all those threads about the word form decoding in defiance of mispelling. Edits to remove my A/S/L. Oh, how gauche of me.

[ September 22, 2003, 01:36 PM: Message edited by: pooka ]

Kayla
Member # 2403

pooka, there are many other forums out there that are filled with people trying to "hook up" and that is usually one of the first questions they ask. Here, it is a bit of joke because we generally try to respond to what is posted, not the type of body they used to post it.

It's kind of like the difference between going to a library for literary discussion and going to singles bar to pick someone up for the night. I think that Bok and Ralphie were trying to be funny.

Bokonon
Member # 480

Ding-ding-ding! Kayla is spot on.

I was just making sure my referring to myself (or photos of myself) in the third person would be sufficiently, well, ludicrous (sp). [Smile]

Except for the A/S/L thing. That was totally true.

Or not.

-Bok

Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

Bok still reminds me of Gollum.... [Evil Laugh]
Bokonon
Member # 480

Excusssssse me? What are you trying to sssssay about me?

Ssssssslanderoussssss liesssssss, me thinkssssss.

-Bok

Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

[Evil Laugh]
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

I'm sorry, Bok. I didn't really mean it. I just thought you were getting a big head, so I tried to bring you back down to earth. If I must admit, you do look good. There, I said it.
*watches Bok's head expand*

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.