FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » AZ Bunching - now with pictures! (Page 3)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: AZ Bunching - now with pictures!
ludosti
Member # 1772

- posted      Profile for ludosti   Email ludosti         Edit/Delete Post 
We've got 2 digital cameras.... [Smile]

I made a quick run to the store and picked up some Coke and (my favorite) Diet (Caff. free) Dr. Pepper and hamburger buns, plus we've got Tonic (I'm a weirdo and like drinking tonic with lemon in it), lemonade I made yesterday, lemon squares I made last night (and boy - they were a problem and a half, cause I was brain dead while trying to make them, but they do taste good - I checked).

Posts: 5879 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derrell
Member # 6062

- posted      Profile for Derrell   Email Derrell         Edit/Delete Post 
ludosti, can you take pictures and record this event for posterity? I for one would like pictures of the Bunching.

I'd also like to thank you and slacker for hosting this event.

Posts: 4569 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ludosti
Member # 1772

I would be happy to take pictures (and I know slacker would - he really like photography). [Smile]

I think this afternoon will be really fun. We don't have people over often, so it's fun to get to "entertain". [Smile]

Posts: 5879 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
peterh
Member # 5208

- posted      Profile for peterh   Email peterh         Edit/Delete Post 
Cookies are in the oven and are doing great. I can smell them all the way down the hall.

See you in a few...

Posts: 995 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ludosti
Member # 1772

Mmmmm...fresh baked cookies!! I talked to PSI Teleport on the phone a little while ago and they are on their way!

Now to wake up slacker and vacuum the house!

Architraz Warden
Member # 4285

- posted      Profile for Architraz Warden   Email Architraz Warden         Edit/Delete Post 
I am on my way, so see you there shortly.

Feyd Baron, DoC

Posts: 1368 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr.Funny
Member # 4467

- posted      Profile for Mr.Funny           Edit/Delete Post 
I just got called from my parents who are dropping Shigosei off at the airport. Her flight has been delayed for 3 hours or more, so she will be unable to meet people at the airport.

- Actually, I just got word that her flight has been canceled. She probably won't get to Arizona 'til Monday.
[Edit: Update]

[ March 20, 2004, 06:14 PM: Message edited by: Mr.Funny ]

Posts: 1466 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr.Funny
Member # 4467

- posted      Profile for Mr.Funny           Edit/Delete Post 
*BUMP* to make sure that the people who need to see this see this.
Posts: 1466 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
slacker
Member # 2559

- posted      Profile for slacker   Email slacker         Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks for the update, Mr. Funny.

This is peterh, posting on slacker's laptop. We all got to see that shigosei will not make it.

Bummer!!!

Posts: 851 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derrell
Member # 6062

The get together was cool. Thanks ludosti and slacker for hosting it. We definitely nned to have another one soon.
Posts: 4569 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
peterh
Member # 5208

- posted      Profile for peterh   Email peterh         Edit/Delete Post 
Amen to what Derrell said! Thanks for hosting it slacker and ludosti. Thanks for driving all the way up PSI, and thanks to your hubby for putting up with us all afternoon. (You noticed my wife didn't [Smile] ) Thanks to all that brought food. Special thanks to slacker for the copies of the movie we watched. I'm ecstatic to watch it again.

I'd say it's undeniable now; I'm a jatraquero...

Posts: 995 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ludosti
Member # 1772

Thanks so much everybody that came!! We had great food from all and I thought it was a lot of fun!! Jatraqueros are great! [Kiss]
Shigosei
Member # 3831

- posted      Profile for Shigosei   Email Shigosei         Edit/Delete Post 
Glad you guys all had fun! I'm sorry I couldn't make it, but it's nice to have an extra day with my family! Looks like I'll miss one of my classes though.

[ March 21, 2004, 01:20 AM: Message edited by: Shigosei ]

Posts: 3546 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
slacker
Member # 2559

- posted      Profile for slacker   Email slacker         Edit/Delete Post 
Let me know if the movie works for you. Some DVD players don't like certain disks, so if not, email me your DVD make and model and we can see about getting a good copy to you.
Posts: 851 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PSI Teleport
Member # 5545

- posted      Profile for PSI Teleport   Email PSI Teleport         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Thanks for driving all the way up PSI, and thanks to your hubby for putting up with us all afternoon. (You noticed my wife didn't [Smile] )
Peter, the first AZ get-together that happened when I was a jatraquero, Jes wouldn't even let ME come. He was afraid they were all freaks. You have to give her time. Jes is finally realizing that those Hatrack people are pretty cool. He had a good time last night and said he wouldn't mind doing it more often if it wasn't for the drive. [Wink] He's not a very vocal guy, but he did have fun.

Hey guys! I'm REAL! The newest n00bs can OFFICIALLY start paying me homage now.

And thanks for letting us come over guys, we loved it!

Posts: 6367 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ludosti
Member # 1772

Feyd and Derrell - your DVDs went out in the mail today, so you should have them tomorrow (or Monday).

PSI sent us the pictures from her camera yesterday. I'll work on them today and tomorrow (along with the ones we took) and hopefully get them up on foobonic tomorrow. If anyone wants the pictures emailed to them (once you've seen them on foobonic), let me know.

Derrell
Member # 6062

Thanks, ludosti and slacker.
ludosti
Member # 1772

Ok, pictures are up. You can see them here.
Farmgirl
Member # 5567

- posted      Profile for Farmgirl   Email Farmgirl         Edit/Delete Post 
Wow -- jes looks just like a kid we had as a foreign exchange student from Germany two years ago. Dead ringer.

Farmgirl

Posts: 9538 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.