FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » FIRST Robotics - Watch the NATIONALS online! (Page 3)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: FIRST Robotics - Watch the NATIONALS online!
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

- posted      Profile for Eruve Nandiriel   Email Eruve Nandiriel         Edit/Delete Post 
Good luck at your regional this weekend, Des!
Have fun! [Wave]

Posts: 4174 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Desdemona
Member # 7100

- posted      Profile for Desdemona   Email Desdemona         Edit/Delete Post 
Watch the Nationals online!!!

[Frown] wish I was there

Posts: 459 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

- posted      Profile for Eruve Nandiriel   Email Eruve Nandiriel         Edit/Delete Post 
*sigh*
Me too. [Frown]

Posts: 4174 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Desdemona
Member # 7100

[Frown] at least I can watch... I'm watchin curie at the moment.
Posts: 459 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

Oooh, we were in Curie last year. *sniff*
Desdemona
Member # 7100

[Frown] [Frown]

I want to be there SO BAD!

Farmgirl
Member # 5567

- posted      Profile for Farmgirl   Email Farmgirl         Edit/Delete Post 
My boss' son's school team won the local and the regional event (for them, the regional was Denver) but didn't have the funds to make it to Nationals, even though they qualified to go.

Article

Otherwise, my boss would be there right now cheering on his kid.

Farmgirl

Posts: 9538 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Desdemona
Member # 7100

Wow! Congrats to them (but it sucks not having enough funds to go... or just not organising it in time.) [Frown]
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

We signed up early, and got on the list to go...but we didn't have the money at the time. So, we had to win something to get there. Needless to say we didn't.
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.