FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » The Hatrack Novel Challenge - 109,382 words and FINISHED (Page 3)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: The Hatrack Novel Challenge - 109,382 words and FINISHED
Dan_Frank
Member # 8488

- posted      Profile for Dan_Frank   Email Dan_Frank         Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks for the reminder.

Check your email!

Posts: 3580 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

- posted      Profile for Lyrhawn   Email Lyrhawn         Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you kind sir, much appreciated!
Posts: 21898 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
advice for robots
Member # 2544

- posted      Profile for advice for robots           Edit/Delete Post 
Still going. Enjoying the novel so far!

I can send you what I've reviewed so far if you want, but I plan to go back through and add more comments once I've read through the whole thing.

Aside from the first half of the first chapter, it's been pretty smooth reading and quite entertaining.

Posts: 5957 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

quote:
Originally posted by advice for robots:
Still going. Enjoying the novel so far!

I can send you what I've reviewed so far if you want, but I plan to go back through and add more comments once I've read through the whole thing.

Aside from the first half of the first chapter, it's been pretty smooth reading and quite entertaining.

Whichever way you like is fine. If you want to send me what you have so far I'll look at it now and work it into my editing notes, and then I can go back later and read whatever comments you add in. But I don't want to stifle your process, so whatever works best for you is fine for me.

Most of all, I'm glad you're enjoying it (sans the first couple chapters, which I agree have their rough parts).

Posts: 21898 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
happymann
Member # 9559

- posted      Profile for happymann   Email happymann         Edit/Delete Post 
I didn't realize this was done and my world-class lurking missed it at the top of the page. Can I have a copy to peruse?
Posts: 258 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

quote:
Originally posted by happymann:
I didn't realize this was done and my world-class lurking missed it at the top of the page. Can I have a copy to peruse?

Sent to the email address in your profile. Enjoy.
happymann
Member # 9559

- posted      Profile for happymann   Email happymann         Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks! Time for some holiday reading!
Posts: 258 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.