FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » hottest male hatracker (Page 4)

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: hottest male hatracker
ElJay
Member # 6358

- posted      Profile for ElJay           Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks for the clarification.

Eye candy!

Posts: 7954 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BannaOj
Member # 3206

- posted      Profile for BannaOj   Email BannaOj         Edit/Delete Post 
(wants to know what Teleperion thinks...)
Posts: 11265 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PSI Teleport
Member # 5545

- posted      Profile for PSI Teleport   Email PSI Teleport         Edit/Delete Post 
Why haven't I seen this? Email's in the profile!!!
Posts: 6367 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eduardo_Sauron
Member # 5827

- posted      Profile for Eduardo_Sauron   Email Eduardo_Sauron         Edit/Delete Post 
End of discussion. I sure am the hottest one!

[ August 23, 2004, 09:49 PM: Message edited by: Eduardo_Sauron ]

Posts: 1785 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

- posted      Profile for Elizabeth   Email Elizabeth         Edit/Delete Post 
I don't know, Eduardo. That bulge in the front of your gold robe is a little scary.
Posts: 10890 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beverly
Member # 6246

- posted      Profile for beverly   Email beverly         Edit/Delete Post 
No, no. This guy is the hottest one.
Posts: 7050 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jess N
Member # 6744

- posted      Profile for Jess N           Edit/Delete Post 
[Razz] Too funny, Beverly!

I vote ScottR as hottest. This is not because of his looks (I've never seen him) but because he is a fine writer!

All hail, Scott!

Posts: 392 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eduardo_Sauron
Member # 5827

- posted      Profile for Eduardo_Sauron   Email Eduardo_Sauron         Edit/Delete Post 
But this one is such an eye catcher...
(yes...pun intended)

Posts: 1785 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Storm Saxon
Member # 3101

- posted      Profile for Storm Saxon           Edit/Delete Post 
"I'm mister heat meister,
I'm mister sun.
I'm mister heat meister,
I'm mister hundred-and-one!"

"I'm mister heat meister,
whatever I touch,
tends to melt in my clutch,
I'm too much! Too much!"

Posts: 13123 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jess N
Member # 6744

- posted      Profile for Jess N           Edit/Delete Post 
Oh no! Can't---look--away! Ok, Eduardo, you have my vote.

The eye has it!

Posts: 392 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

- posted      Profile for breyerchic04   Email breyerchic04         Edit/Delete Post 
AJ, just wondering, how much older are your brothers than me? *18*
Posts: 5362 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PSI Teleport
Member # 5545

- posted      Profile for PSI Teleport   Email PSI Teleport         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah! What did you mean that they're too young for me?
Posts: 6367 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
resnos
Member # 6730

- posted      Profile for resnos           Edit/Delete Post 
well, if there is any seriousness left to this thread, which i doubt and don't really care about. i'm available.
Posts: 15 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ralphie
Member # 1565

- posted      Profile for Ralphie   Email Ralphie         Edit/Delete Post 
I'd like to thank resnos for his thoughtfulness. He's clearly male, but gently points to the general direction of his goods to ensure no one in the audience is left in query.

Very hot.

Posts: 7600 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lalo
Member # 3772

- posted      Profile for Lalo   Email Lalo         Edit/Delete Post 
Eh? Toni, I point you in the direction of my goods all the time!

Oh yeah, and the judge said I had to stop doing that...

Posts: 3293 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ralphie
Member # 1565

Pretty words, Lalo. But have I ever actually felt the nameless, cold shiver run up my spine as a pair of calculating eyes size me up through binoculars from across the street?

Either deliver, Lalo, or stop making empty promises.

Posts: 7600 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BannaOj
Member # 3206

Stephen is 21. Nate is 19. I love them both.

Stephen is quite charming, but is a momma's boy and so immune to feminine charms that I speculate on his supressed sexuality. (On the other hand, maybe it's just because he's an oblivious engineer.)

Nate, on the other hand, is a spitfire and a half. It will take quite a woman to keep up with him, I doubt he can actually be tamed.

AJ

Posts: 11265 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lalo
Member # 3772

If there's any problem I have, to hear my girlfriends tell it, it's my overability to deliver. Think of me as e-mail to Tom's Pony Express.

But since you're one of my favorite chicks to stalk/future rugs, here are some calculating eyes, to look out for, baby. Taken all of two minutes ago. The background whited out because I don't want you to know I was going through your panties drawer at the time.

Posts: 3293 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frisco
Member # 3765

- posted      Profile for Frisco           Edit/Delete Post 
I think you should calculate exactly how much it would cost you to get those eyebrows plucked.
Posts: 5264 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ralphie
Member # 1565

Nothing like a well worded sting to ruin perfectly good camwhoring.
Frisco
Member # 3765

That's quite a compliment, Lalo. If anyone is qualified to judge what exactly constitutes "perfectly good camwhoring", it's Toni.
Posts: 5264 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lalo
Member # 3772

Pff. Eddie just doesn't realize the difference between being pretty and being sexy yet. Transvestites can be pretty -- Sean Connery's sexy. And Eddie? He's pretty.

And his suggestion that I pluck my eyebrows I submit as one additional, unnecessary proof of his eventual coming to terms that he wants to spend the rest of his life with a burly ex-con named Frank. Prove me wrong!

Lalo
Member # 3772

On a related note, I think I hit on a transsexual today. She was pretty. So is Eddie. Need I draw a map?
Frisco
Member # 3765

quote:
Quagmire: Whoa! Transvestite! Back off! Wait a sec, pre-op or post-op?

Tranny: Pre-op.

Quagmire: Whoa! Transvestite! Back off!

BannaOj
Member # 3206

So on this thread we discover Lalo's having a sexual identity crisis...

It's "As Hatrack Turns." Tune in on Weeknights between midnight and 4 am.

ElJay
Member # 6358

I don't really think it's a crisis, Banna. Lalo seems pretty comfortable with his crush on Frisco.
Posts: 7954 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PSI Teleport
Member # 5545

Banna, they are SO not too young for me.
BannaOj
Member # 3206

lol, why do I have the funny feeling I've turned my brothers into a hatrack meme?

AJ

mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
dude, your brothers are hot.
Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PSI Teleport
Member # 5545

Seriously, dude. Did you think I was fifty?
beverly
Member # 6246

- posted      Profile for beverly   Email beverly         Edit/Delete Post 
They *are* too young for me, but then, I'm not available anyhoo. [Smile]
Posts: 7050 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BannaOj
Member # 3206

No PSI, but I'm guessing you're at least my age, and whether they are taller than me or not they are still my little brothers!

AJ

PSI Teleport
Member # 5545

[Evil]
Telperion the Silver
Member # 6074

- posted      Profile for Telperion the Silver   Email Telperion the Silver         Edit/Delete Post 
Ohh.. yes... [Smile]

Got the pictures. The brothers are HOT! *drools*

So... um... are they like.. you know... available?

[Smile]

Posts: 4953 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperion the Silver
Member # 6074

- posted      Profile for Telperion the Silver   Email Telperion the Silver         Edit/Delete Post 
Lalo! You are one fine motha-f....

*drools some more*

Yum...

Posts: 4953 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BannaOj
Member # 3206

As I said above. Stephen is ambiguously straight. (Ambiguously enough that he's gotten hit on and asked out by gay guys while lifeguarding.) With Nate I don't think you'd have any luck.

AJ

Storm Saxon
Member # 3101

- posted      Profile for Storm Saxon           Edit/Delete Post 
Is ambiguously straight like being a little bit pregnant? [Wink] [Razz]
Posts: 13123 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lalo
Member # 3772

Heh, thanks, dude. I'm not sure anyone but Eddie Izzard's in Frisco's range of prettiness, but I'll settle for being a fine motha****a.

One of these days, I'm gonna fight Eddie (by which I mean the OTHER Eddie that's pretty and likes dressing up in women's clothing) to the death, and with him gone, the contest is down to Andrea and ElJay for the prettiest of Hatrack. And other males are moved up that much further in the food (or whatever) chain, and Orlando Bloom secures his position as the prettiest man EVAR, I say with all the heterosexuality I can muster. Heh. Everybody wins!

ElJay
Member # 6358

Hey Andrea, I'll arm-wrestle you for the title. Loser has to take it.
mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
So, the six year old daughter of some friends of mine decided she'd pose in the bicep flex to show me her muscles.

Then asked me to show her mine.

I did.

She said, "Wow, those are huge!"

>_<

*SIGH*

Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

- posted      Profile for breyerchic04   Email breyerchic04         Edit/Delete Post 
AJ, they aren't too old for me either, hmm I want the pic!
Posts: 5362 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ElJay
Member # 6358

mack, that is a good thing! Rejoice in it!

Do you have visible lats? Visible back muscles are the best.

Frisco
Member # 3765

Tell me you didn't flip off a six year old, mack.
mackillian
Member # 586

Yes, if I flex correctly. My shoulders are certainly the most defined muscles I have, followed by my legs. I think. *shrug* I dunno.

I actually need to work on upper body flexibility.

mackillian
Member # 586

And no, I didn't flip off the six year old.

I just continued to mess with her head. [Big Grin]

Lalo
Member # 3772

I want to see their pictures too, actually. Send away, AJ -- if I play my cards right, I can get them to fight Eddie to the death, and with all their hot asses gone, though the prison boys will weep bitter tears, I emerge on top!

Speaking of emerging on top, yeah, I'm all for Andrea and ElJay wrestling for the title of hottest. Followed by Mack. Who apparently doesn't know that defined chicks are h0tt0r. But she's a chick, I don't expect her to be that smart anyway -- the strongest argument against feminism is that chicks still dig the male gender. And they wonder why we don't trust them to be president...

saxon75
Member # 4589

- posted      Profile for saxon75           Edit/Delete Post 
Lalo, your picture scares the bejeezus out of me.
Posts: 4534 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IanO
Member # 186

- posted      Profile for IanO   Email IanO         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, Lalo. They have stalker written all over them. Of course, from your comments to Ralphie, that may have been your intent. [Smile]

Ian

Posts: 1346 | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BannaOj
Member # 3206

Lalo, all you have to do is go to Zuma Beach to see Stephen. Nate you never know where he will be anyway.

AJ

Lalo
Member # 3772

Heh, I try not to take pictures of myself smiling -- it's just my way to be black. And I'll never pass as a black man if they (they being black people, who, as all who vote Republican know, think as a body) see that I'm willing to smile in pictures.

And, yeah, I don't want to whip out my smile until Erkle dies and I get to contest my right to inherit his wealth. My living proof that he's my long-lost daddy!

I'd take the camera outside, but it's an expensive little bastard -- if I whip it out in any of my usual places, it'll get jacked faster than a poor man's salary by a Republican. Though, yeah, taking pictures only before and after I go out seems awfully depressing. Heh, good god, the makers of this camera had such greater plans for its future. But I'll probably try to trade down to a cheaper model before I risk taking it anywhere -- I can't afford to replace it, and besides, I'm not entirely sure I want to provide anyone with physical evidence of what I do in case I'm ever a suspect. (The animals at the zoo like it, goddammit...)

Scuse me as I go back to smelling the hair I got from Ralphie's hairbrush.

Ah...

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.