FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Universe 6 just opened today! we should start there, it is brand new! (Page 4)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Universe 6 just opened today! we should start there, it is brand new!
Bob the Lawyer
Member # 3278

- posted      Profile for Bob the Lawyer   Email Bob the Lawyer         Edit/Delete Post 
Heh. And each of them is in the top 100 in fleet number. I've become the fleshy middle for them to feast on, I suppose.
Posts: 3243 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TomDavidson
Member # 124

- posted      Profile for TomDavidson   Email TomDavidson         Edit/Delete Post 
Nothing wrong with being a fleshy middle. I wish I'd known about your deut earlier, though; I would have attacked you for it. [Wink]
Posts: 37449 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob the Lawyer
Member # 3278

- posted      Profile for Bob the Lawyer   Email Bob the Lawyer         Edit/Delete Post 
Don't think I haven't opened up the galaxy menu and started flipping through them just to burn some of it off [Wink]
Posts: 3243 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TomDavidson
Member # 124

- posted      Profile for TomDavidson   Email TomDavidson         Edit/Delete Post 
As you do that, keep a record of what you see. Our alliance would LOVE you for it. [Smile]
Posts: 37449 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
Bob, you could ship it to one of us, and we could ship it back to you.

Or you could ask in the forum to trade for it and get some metal or crystals for it, maybe.

Do you have a cargo?

Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beren One Hand
Member # 3403

- posted      Profile for Beren One Hand           Edit/Delete Post 
We broked Teshi's forum. [Frown]

I blame this on Sir Versace.

Posts: 4116 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

LOL
Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

Wowbagger, did you get that espi report I sent you?
Wowbagger the Infinitely Prolonged
Member # 7476

- posted      Profile for Wowbagger the Infinitely Prolonged   Email Wowbagger the Infinitely Prolonged         Edit/Delete Post 
i couldn't attack him....noob protection...
Posts: 796 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

Oh well.... [Big Grin]
Wowbagger the Infinitely Prolonged
Member # 7476

- posted      Profile for Wowbagger the Infinitely Prolonged   Email Wowbagger the Infinitely Prolonged         Edit/Delete Post 
Everyone give a hand to Beren for destroying Sir Versace's fleet in the battle of Bajor.
Posts: 796 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Architraz Warden
Member # 4285

- posted      Profile for Architraz Warden   Email Architraz Warden         Edit/Delete Post 
Sweet, go Beren!
Posts: 1368 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beren One Hand
Member # 3403

- posted      Profile for Beren One Hand           Edit/Delete Post 
Awww thanks. I would like to claim that it was some kind of brilliant strategy, but honestly, I just forgot to fleetsave. [Razz]
Posts: 4116 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TomDavidson
Member # 124

Zen and the Art of Interstellar Warfare. [Smile]
ProverbialSunrise
Member # 7771

- posted      Profile for ProverbialSunrise   Email ProverbialSunrise         Edit/Delete Post 
Okay. I joined this game just today. I know I will be way behind but I will just learn the ropes this time. Would it be possible for me to join the alliance?
Posts: 132 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

You can join, as you are a regular here...well, as regular as any of us here are, that is... [Wink]

Kwea

Teshi
Member # 5024

- posted      Profile for Teshi   Email Teshi         Edit/Delete Post 
ProverbialSunrise, I let you in [Smile] .
Posts: 8473 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eduardo_Sauron
Member # 5827

- posted      Profile for Eduardo_Sauron   Email Eduardo_Sauron         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm right there with you, boys.
Posts: 1785 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

Ed, how ya doin? Nice to see you again!

Kwea

Eduardo_Sauron
Member # 5827

- posted      Profile for Eduardo_Sauron   Email Eduardo_Sauron         Edit/Delete Post 
Rather well. Working a lot, but in safer places than I used to, hehehe.
Posts: 1785 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ProverbialSunrise
Member # 7771

- posted      Profile for ProverbialSunrise   Email ProverbialSunrise         Edit/Delete Post 
Hurray. I'm in. Thank you. I'll try not to screw up too badly.
Posts: 132 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eduardo_Sauron
Member # 5827

Could someone let me in, please? My aplication wasn't accepted yet. [Smile]
ProverbialSunrise
Member # 7771

Sorry to bother you but I think there's something wrong with Teshi's forum for me. I went to the website and before I logged in everyting looked fine. After I logged in. Everything went small and there was no text on the page. Only the little icons. If I opened a topic by clicking the little piece of paper at the side and then pressed quote I could read the quoted text. I tried using Internet Explorer rather than Netscape 7.2 and had the same problem. Does anyone know how I can fix this?
CaySedai
Member # 6459

- posted      Profile for CaySedai   Email CaySedai         Edit/Delete Post 
try to go into your profile and chose Board Style: subSilver.
Posts: 2034 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

I don't know, who are you? [Wink]
Valentine014
Member # 5981

- posted      Profile for Valentine014           Edit/Delete Post 
I WON!!

quote:
The following fleets are facing each other at 06-13 08:03:23 , as it came to a battle::

Attacker Valentine (1:471:4)
Weapons: 30% Shields: 0% Hull Plating: 40%
Type S.Cargo L.Fighter H.Fighter
Number 2 5 3
Weaponry: 6.5 65 195
Shields 10 10 25
Hull 560 560 1400

Defender Carthage (1:471:5)
Weapons: 0% Shields: 0% Hull Plating: 0%
Destroyed

The attacking fleet fires a total of times with the power of upon the defender. The defender's shields absorb damage points
The defending fleet fires a total of times with the power of upon the attacker. The attacker's shields absorb damage points

Attacker Valentine (1:471:4)
Type S.Cargo L.Fighter H.Fighter
Number 2 5 3
Weaponry: 6.5 65 195
Shields 10 10 25
Hull 560 560 1400

Defender Carthage (1:471:5)
Destroyed

The attacker has won the battle!
He captures
4857 Metal, 1572 Crystal and 332 Deuterium

The attacker has lost a total of 0 Units.
The defender has lost a total of 0 Units.
At these space coordinates now float 0 Metal and 0 Crystal.

It was the first one that I've initiated. Wish I would've gotten more, but now I have the confidence to do it again. [Cool]
Posts: 2064 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CaySedai
Member # 6459

it gets to be kind of fun. [Wink]
Posts: 2034 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ProverbialSunrise
Member # 7771

I'm ProverbialSunrise. Same as here. I tried switching skins(is that the right word?) and it worked. Thanks.
CaySedai
Member # 6459

ProverbialSunrise:

I spoke from experience. [Wink]

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.