FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Lost: Season 3 poster

Author Topic: Lost: Season 3 poster
Puffy Treat
Member # 7210

- posted      Profile for Puffy Treat           Edit/Delete Post 
Everbody looks so serious...
Posts: 6689 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dr Strangelove
Member # 8331

- posted      Profile for Dr Strangelove   Email Dr Strangelove         Edit/Delete Post 
Knowing the Lost people, I'd bet there's someone or something hidden in that square down at the bottom. And Hurley looks downright mad.
Posts: 2827 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aeroth
Member # 6269

- posted      Profile for Aeroth   Email Aeroth         Edit/Delete Post 
Would have been cool if the poster included some of the latest cast additions for the new season.
Posts: 121 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Strider
Member # 1807

- posted      Profile for Strider   Email Strider         Edit/Delete Post 
Why is the tag line "find yourself"?
Posts: 8741 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Puffy Treat
Member # 7210

- posted      Profile for Puffy Treat           Edit/Delete Post 
Because the show is titled Lost? [Wink]
Posts: 6689 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MightyCow
Member # 9253

- posted      Profile for MightyCow           Edit/Delete Post 
That's a freaky poster. All those eyeballs... it's like they're going to jump out at you.
Posts: 3950 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fitz
Member # 4803

- posted      Profile for Fitz   Email Fitz         Edit/Delete Post 
*SPOILERS I guess"

No Walt or Michael in the poster. I kinda figured they would come back, as part of Jack's rescue plan from the season 2 finale. Hell, maybe they will, but I guess they won't have any kind of big part in this season. Not surprising, as the child actor who played Walt must be growing way too fast to fit into his role. Yet IMDb doesn't have their characters ending in 2005, so who knows. I hope they still deliver on the ton of mystery they built around Walt.

Forgive my seeming ignorace, but I haven't been paying attention to any off-season news or rumors about the show. I'm really looking forward to the season premiere.

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PUNJABEE
Member # 7359

- posted      Profile for PUNJABEE   Email PUNJABEE         Edit/Delete Post 
Fitz,

You're not the only one that hasn't been paying much attention to the off season goings-on. I thought the Lost Experience game was going to end with the end of Season 2, but it's actually going on until the premier of Season 3!

Check it out on Wikipedia, it seems pretty in depth but I honestly haven't been keeping up with it.

Lost experience on Wikipedia.org

Posts: 317 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

- posted      Profile for mr_porteiro_head   Email mr_porteiro_head         Edit/Delete Post 
So, was season 2 worth watching? The first part of the season wasn't interesting to keep me coming back each week, but it might be worth watching all at once on DVD.
Posts: 16551 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

- posted      Profile for T_Smith   Email T_Smith         Edit/Delete Post 
Porter,

A couple of the episodes are, yes, most of which are closer to the end of the season.

Season 3, by the way according to my sources, be not named, Godzilla shows up and eats everyone except for Tom Hanks.

Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pfresh85
Member # 8085

- posted      Profile for pfresh85   Email pfresh85         Edit/Delete Post 
I sort of stopped in season 2 about halfway through; now I'm trying to play catch up. I have been following the Lost Experience though; some interesting stuff there.
Posts: 1960 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GeronL
Member # 9674

- posted      Profile for GeronL   Email GeronL         Edit/Delete Post 
Of course Hurley is mad. He finally found him a live girl and the dude who killed her is getting away.
Posts: 57 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Strider
Member # 1807

- posted      Profile for Strider   Email Strider         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Because the show is titled Lost? [Wink]
still doesn't make sense! [Taunt]
Posts: 8741 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
narrativium
Member # 3230

- posted      Profile for narrativium           Edit/Delete Post 
Well, apparently Locke, Eko, and Desmond all survived.
Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GeronL
Member # 9674

Apparently Desmonds 'woman' is going to try and find them. Rescue attempt. or revenge?

Locke has to survive, he's the brains of the operation. =o)

Posts: 57 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
narrativium
Member # 3230

- posted      Profile for narrativium           Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, it was unlikely that Locke died. The only one whose survival I really was in doubt of was Desmond.
Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PUNJABEE
Member # 7359

- posted      Profile for PUNJABEE   Email PUNJABEE         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by GeronL:
Of course Hurley is mad. He finally found him a live girl and the dude who killed her is getting away.

And she was a total hottie too! What's sad is that they didn't finish her backstory. Remember, she gave Desmond the ship and she was also in Hurley's mental institution.
Posts: 317 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Earendil18
Member # 3180

- posted      Profile for Earendil18   Email Earendil18         Edit/Delete Post 
Apparently, she's going to still be part of the show, just in major flashbacks so we REALLY see what a mover-of-the-world she was.
Posts: 1236 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GeronL
Member # 9674

and she was also in Hurley's mental institution

I didn't remember that... lots of little things can be missed on that show

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.