FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Discussions About Orson Scott Card » A Question About Papa Moose

Author Topic: A Question About Papa Moose
Kama
Member # 3022

- posted      Profile for Kama   Email Kama         Edit/Delete Post 
You know like sometimes people who come here base their nicks on the OSC characters?

So when the Crystal City is published, we may witness an invasion of Mooses. How will the newbies know which is the real one and that he was here before the book, not the other way round?

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 5700 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
docmagik
Member # 1131

- posted      Profile for docmagik   Email docmagik         Edit/Delete Post 
If the so-called-that's-what-they-say-yeah-right mooses ever type anything that could be even remotely construed as offensive or to be rocking the boat by even the most sensitive, thin-skinned troll, I give you my utmost assurance that the fella ain't Papa Moose.
Posts: 1894 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doug J
Member # 1323

- posted      Profile for Doug J   Email Doug J         Edit/Delete Post 
Also, the real moose doesn't use smilies.
Posts: 7083 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
matt
Member # 236

- posted      Profile for matt   Email matt         Edit/Delete Post 
And the real Papa Moose would never point out that some people get mentioned in certain books' forewords, or anything like that... [Smile]

(edit to say: hey, whaddya know! 100 posts...and in only ~4 years! and to think that I never thought this momentous day would come to pass... [Wink] )

[ June 09, 2003, 06:10 PM: Message edited by: matt ]

Posts: 148 | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hobbes
Member # 433

- posted      Profile for Hobbes   Email Hobbes         Edit/Delete Post 
Congrats! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

As for Papa Moose, we can tell by his low member number, his sense of humor will be impeccable and he will never ever smile. [Razz] [Wink] [Big Grin]

Hobbes [Smile]

Posts: 10602 | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Strider
Member # 1807

- posted      Profile for Strider   Email Strider         Edit/Delete Post 
And he'd be glad that this thread isn't about Onanism...
Posts: 8741 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Papa Moose
Member # 1992

- posted      Profile for Papa Moose   Email Papa Moose         Edit/Delete Post 
Of course, if I had started this thread myself....
Posts: 6213 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
prolixshore
Member # 4496

- posted      Profile for prolixshore           Edit/Delete Post 
i will know because he still refers to me as prolix, and he is the only one
Posts: 1612 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.