FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Discussions About Orson Scott Card » Best OSC Couple. (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Best OSC Couple.
seven
Member # 5367

- posted      Profile for seven           Edit/Delete Post 
I like Peggy and Alvin the best.
Posts: 46 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marek
Member # 5404

- posted      Profile for Marek   Email Marek         Edit/Delete Post 
Ok I also think Luet and Nafai are a cute couple, for reason in the Call of Earth
Posts: 2332 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Black Mage
Member # 5800

- posted      Profile for Black Mage           Edit/Delete Post 
Miro and Jane. Mostly 'cause I love Jane.
Posts: 767 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marek
Member # 5404

After so man years I dug this thread up to show to my wife. Surprisingly I had forgotten all but one of the couples I suggested years ago, and now I have read the books that almost all these couples come from (though I am currently re-reading Enchantment).

I didn't really like Will and Patience all that much, and Palicroval and Asineth is definately different. I have to agree with the Forskas as one of my favorites too. Still I like Lanik and Lady Stone a lot, especially for their reunion when she so completely accepts him.

I wonder if anyone else had any new thoughts on the subject since some new couples have come along like Reuben and Cecily. Just wondering what thoughts are out there.

Posts: 2332 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Steve_G
Member # 10101

- posted      Profile for Steve_G   Email Steve_G         Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, I didn't realize how old this thread was when I started reading it. I think it predates my time on Hatrack even in lurker form.

I have to vote for Ender/Jane. I cried when that relationship ended. I understood his reasons, but kind of wished he'd leave Novinha for Jane.

Posts: 197 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T:man
Member # 11614

- posted      Profile for T:man   Email T:man         Edit/Delete Post 
Bean and Petra, they're tied with Virlomi and herself.
Posts: 1574 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marek
Member # 5404

quote:
Originally posted by T:man:
Bean and Petra, they're tied with Virlomi and herself.

[ROFL]
Steve_G
Member # 10101

- posted      Profile for Steve_G   Email Steve_G         Edit/Delete Post 
T:man, that's about the funniest thing I've read on here yet. [Hat]
Posts: 197 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

- posted      Profile for mr_porteiro_head   Email mr_porteiro_head         Edit/Delete Post 
Me and Uncle Orson.

It's subtle, but it runs throughout his entire oeuvre.

Posts: 16551 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

- posted      Profile for mr_porteiro_head   Email mr_porteiro_head         Edit/Delete Post 
But seriously, my favorite couple is Ma and Pa Wiggin, as seen in "Teacher's Pest".
Posts: 16551 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.