FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Discussions About Orson Scott Card » Please tell me all you know about Rasputin!

Author Topic: Please tell me all you know about Rasputin!
Narnia
Member # 1071

- posted      Profile for Narnia           Edit/Delete Post 
I was browsing OSC's bibliography and saw that Rasputin is in the works....is this for real, like it may come out in a year or so, or is it in the works like it may come out in the next 5 years?

I have read Lovelock at least 4 times. It's one of my favorites and I've just been dying to hear more about this nutty society that's trying to live the United Order but narrowly misses killing each other.

I don't have time to search 5 months of threads, so if anyone has any info, I'd love it. Possible plot lines?? I'm very excited!

Posts: 6415 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fitz
Member # 4803

- posted      Profile for Fitz   Email Fitz         Edit/Delete Post 
The news is that there is no news. Last time the topic came up, I believe Kathryn Kidd said that even she didn't know when Rasputin would come out. OSC is quite a busy fella, you know.

Oh, and I think Rasputin is a cat who's sent to assassinate Lovelock. I bet that Lovelock frees her of her human bondage, and they fall in love [Kiss] .

[ August 01, 2003, 09:41 PM: Message edited by: Fitz ]

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shan
Member # 4550

- posted      Profile for Shan           Edit/Delete Post 
Deep sigh of relief - phewwwww

I thought you really wanted to know about the "real" Rasputin, Narnia, and I was going to shudder in mock dismay before I quoted nasty excerpts to you from a biography I inherited from my father.

Posts: 5609 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narnia
Member # 1071

lol Shan...I thought of that possible misinterpretation AFTER I posted! I'm glad you didn't go so far as to quote.

Otherwise...I'm bummed that it's not coming out soon. I am really excited to read it. [Cry]

Posts: 6415 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narnia
Member # 1071

Oh, and thanks for the info Fitz...or NON info. [Big Grin]
Neeraj
Member # 9026

- posted      Profile for Neeraj   Email Neeraj         Edit/Delete Post 
I just read lovelock and looked at the publishing date in the front and fount it was 1994. I asumed that the other 2 bocks had to have been writen 12 years later and am sad to find them on the waiting list. Osc are they comeing or should i give up hope? I loved it as well as all of ender's game to enders shadow to homecoming and all inbetween.
Posts: 5 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.