FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Discussions About Orson Scott Card » Just wondering ...

Author Topic: Just wondering ...
roxy
Member # 3416

- posted      Profile for roxy   Email roxy         Edit/Delete Post 
I know this probably already has a thread somewhere, but I'm not that great at finding them. So -
Does anyone know where OSC is on Shadow of the Giant? Has he started it yet?

I know, I feel ridiculous for even asking, because I should already know!

-Thanks! [Big Grin]

Posts: 358 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

- posted      Profile for T_Smith   Email T_Smith         Edit/Delete Post 
Last I heard, he's sitting on the shoulder.
Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
X12
Member # 5867

- posted      Profile for X12   Email X12         Edit/Delete Post 
Exactly what I heard, on the shoulders
Posts: 100 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blacwolve
Member # 2972

- posted      Profile for blacwolve   Email blacwolve         Edit/Delete Post 
I thought I heard it was supposed to come out in April or May.
Posts: 4655 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pooka
Member # 5003

- posted      Profile for pooka   Email pooka         Edit/Delete Post 
I guess that's the greatest thing about Saddam Hussein's capture- Now OSC has less to wait on before writing SoG [Wink]
Posts: 11017 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Julian Delphiki Jr.
Member # 5882

- posted      Profile for Julian Delphiki Jr.   Email Julian Delphiki Jr.         Edit/Delete Post 
Umm, "The shoulders"? What is that supposed to mean?

-W-

Posts: 93 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TomDavidson
Member # 124

- posted      Profile for TomDavidson   Email TomDavidson         Edit/Delete Post 
They hold on the arms.
Posts: 37449 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pooka
Member # 5003

- posted      Profile for pooka   Email pooka         Edit/Delete Post 
It's not listed in the works in progress of the bibliography of the OSC library (on the site menu). My earlier comment referenced a rumor that he needed to wait and see what happened in the Middle East before figuring it out. I'm not familiar with the shoulders phrase, but it sounds like it means hanging out on the side of the road.
Posts: 11017 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Julie
Member # 5580

- posted      Profile for Julie   Email Julie         Edit/Delete Post 
I thought the shoulder comment had to do with where OSC physically is on the Shadow of the Giant. As in, he's sitting on the giant's shadow's shoulder. [Dont Know]
Posts: 981 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Poseidon
Member # 5862

- posted      Profile for Poseidon   Email Poseidon         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I guess that's the greatest thing about Saddam Hussein's capture- Now OSC has less to wait on before writing SoG
[ROFL] [ROFL] [ROFL]
Posts: 43 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.