FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Discussions About Orson Scott Card » "Harmony" quiz - which character are you?

Author Topic: "Harmony" quiz - which character are you?
prismamoon
Member # 6069

- posted      Profile for prismamoon   Email prismamoon         Edit/Delete Post 
For those who love the Harmony series I've made a quiz and posted it here:

http://quizilla.com/users/prismamoon/quizzes/Which%20%22Harmony%22%20character%20are%20you%3F

Just thought everyone might get a kick out of it. There are eight possible outcomes, all of which are main characters, though not all "main" characters are represented - just the ones with descernably different personalities. Have fun! [Big Grin]

Posts: 3 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Koga
Member # 5646

- posted      Profile for Koga   Email Koga         Edit/Delete Post 
The results I got:

You're Issib! Quiet and shy, you'd really prefer to stay out of the spotlight, but you actually have a lot to say. Everyone respects you, even though you don't look up often enough to notice. You try to be kind and handle things with a level head.

Ok, I'm just glad I wasn't Meb

Posts: 733 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diko
Member # 6060

- posted      Profile for Diko           Edit/Delete Post 
"You're Issib! Quiet and shy, you'd really prefer to stay out of the spotlight, but you actually have a lot to say. Everyone respects you, even though you don't look up often enough to notice. You try to be kind and handle things with a level head."

[ January 01, 2004, 08:02 PM: Message edited by: Diko ]

Posts: 24 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Koga
Member # 5646

- posted      Profile for Koga   Email Koga         Edit/Delete Post 
I tried again and ended up a funny smelling witch girl:

"You're Luet! Ah, the mists of the lake and power of your dreams.....and the boredom of your life. Poor thing, people fear your strangeness and your power. Or maybe it's the sulfur fumes from the lake...."

Posts: 733 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
prismamoon
Member # 6069

- posted      Profile for prismamoon   Email prismamoon         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm glad you enjoyed the quiz. And it would take a LOT to be Meb, but he does have his charm. I don't think he's all bad - I think he actually has self-esteem issues.
Posts: 3 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blacwolve
Member # 2972

- posted      Profile for blacwolve   Email blacwolve         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm Kokor *sighs* the saddest part is that it's probably true.
Posts: 4655 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Julie
Member # 5580

- posted      Profile for Julie   Email Julie         Edit/Delete Post 
You're Issib! Quiet and shy, you'd really prefer to stay out of the spotlight, but you actually have a lot to say. Everyone respects you, even though you don't look up often enough to notice. You try to be kind and handle things with a level head.
Posts: 981 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Julie
Member # 5580

- posted      Profile for Julie   Email Julie         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm noticing a bit of a trend.
Posts: 981 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Grandma Edie
Member # 5771

- posted      Profile for Grandma Edie   Email Grandma Edie         Edit/Delete Post 
I got Nafai. Too good to be true! Either the questions were biased, or I didn't answer honestly.
Posts: 74 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pooka
Member # 5003

- posted      Profile for pooka   Email pooka         Edit/Delete Post 
Are you kidding? I thought you wrote the quiz. I got Luet, which somewhat blindsided me. She didn't come to mind as I was reading any of the statements. I was fairly convinced I would come out Rasa or Issib. Not to say I think I'm so much like them, just based on the statements. If I were to answer the question on my own, I'd say I'm like the Digger who sculpted Nafai's head.

I think the Issib trend is indicative of the type of people who check out this side more regularly.

Was Zdorab an option?

[ January 02, 2004, 12:00 PM: Message edited by: pooka ]

Posts: 11017 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fiazko
Member # 5812

- posted      Profile for fiazko   Email fiazko         Edit/Delete Post 
I am also Issib. Shall we start a club?
Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farmgirl
Member # 5567

- posted      Profile for Farmgirl   Email Farmgirl         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
You're Hushidh! And you're helpful and powerful in your own right. You see deeply into everything around you, but your talents are less tangible than those of others - but you're the oldest, so there. You're also helpful and have a head - full of sense. People who know you would say you're a real human being, whatever that means
Anyone else get Hushidh? Now I need to go back and read again to remember that character very well....

Farmgirl

Posts: 9538 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
St. Yogi
Member # 5974

- posted      Profile for St. Yogi   Email St. Yogi         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
You're Hushidh! And you're helpful and powerful in your own right. You see deeply into everything around you, but your talents are less tangible than those of others - but you're the oldest, so there. You're also helpful and have a head - full of sense. People who know you would say you're a real human being, whatever that means.
Whatever that means...

I've got to admit, I don't remember this character. I remember that she was a "Raveler" or something and that she was the older sister of Luet and later the wife of Issib but I can't remember anything about her personality or anything. Can anyone remind me?

Posts: 739 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
prismamoon
Member # 6069

Hushidh is actually one of my favorite characters. She's quiet and shy, but she's Luet's best friend in whom she confides quite a lot. HUshidh is a bit milder than Luet and more level-headed.
Anna
Member # 2582

- posted      Profile for Anna           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
You're Luet! Ah, the mists of the lake and power of your dreams.....and the boredom of your life. Poor thing, people fear your strangeness and your power. Or maybe it's the sulfur fumes from the lake....

[ January 06, 2004, 05:31 AM: Message edited by: Anna ]

Posts: 3526 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Magson
Member # 2300

- posted      Profile for Magson   Email Magson         Edit/Delete Post 
I got Nafai.

quote:
You're Nafai! Eager and ambitious, you like approval from others, but get really upset when you don't get it. The insults come easily to your lips, but you really mean well in your heart. You're oh - so - sensitive about your intellectual prowess and you have some crazy ambitions - and you would have gotten away with them, too if it hadn't been for your meddling brothers - and that oversoul, too.
Cute description.
Posts: 1323 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.